About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-21, 23:56
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default LostGirl is back

Hello Everybody,

After three days on a Greyhound bus and two months of scrounging, I have finally gotten my act enough to my computer sent out here. I couldn't retrieve my password or old username since I'm stuck with AOL until I can afford something that's not a free trial, and AOL wont let me access my old e-mail - the bastards.

Thank you to all of those who wondered where I was and just to anyone who hasn't forgotten me.

Cheers,
LostCause
 #2 
Old 2001-04-22, 00:04
k9girrl k9girrl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

WB Lostgirl! i didn't get a chance to meet you before you vanished.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-22, 00:28
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

Hey!!! welcome back!
 #4 
Old 2001-04-22, 00:29
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

phew. i thought we had lost you.


[This message has been edited by unstable247 (edited 04-22-2001).]
 #5 
Old 2001-04-22, 00:36
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

West Palm Beach, eh? Nice.. just hope a hurricane doesn't blow down the phone lines..
 #6 
Old 2001-04-22, 01:42
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

I looked for some of your old posts to see what kind of person you are(where)... couldn't find any???
 #7 
Old 2001-04-22, 03:09
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

Jaded is upset he doesn't get to sleep with you anymore. Poor Jadedfool.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-22, 04:10
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

you came third in the comp woman.(i think)


-------------------
totally nihilistic
 #9 
Old 2001-04-22, 20:09
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: LostGirl is back

He shouldn't be too upset. I left him plenty of my bitches.

Cheers,
Lost
 #10 
Old 2001-04-23, 05:51
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

He doesn't share.
 #11 
Old 2001-04-23, 06:38
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

You never ask!!!
 #12 
Old 2001-04-23, 19:14
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: LostGirl is back

Play nice, Jaded. Or I'll have to restrict you to only one orgy a week.

Cheers,
Lost
 #13 
Old 2001-04-23, 19:30
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

your back, great, when did you leave?

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #14 
Old 2001-04-23, 22:58
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: LostGirl is back

While you were fucking Jaded in the ass. I guess I got bored.

Cheers,
Lost
 #15 
Old 2001-04-24, 10:05
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

I shouldn't have to.
 #16 
Old 2001-04-24, 12:19
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
While you were fucking Jaded in the ass. I guess I got bored.

Cheers,
Lost



bwhaha hahah ahah aha

fucking relish this manic chick, hahaar

------------------
nihilistic warcaust

 #17 
Old 2001-04-24, 18:42
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

nihilistic she's not joking

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #18 
Old 2001-04-24, 20:26
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

HEY HEY HEY! I thought I told you not to talk about that kinda shit lost...
 #19 
Old 2001-04-24, 21:33
Regular
 
Default Re: LostGirl is back

hehe... heard it... saw the ftp server dedicated to it.... downloaded the movies in real format...
 #20 
Old 2001-04-24, 21:53
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: LostGirl is back

Sorry, Jaded. I guess it just slipped out.

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics