About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-18, 00:33
Regular
 
Downey California
Default I'm trying hard to cleanse this regret

It stings...
 #2 
Old 2001-04-18, 01:09
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm trying hard to cleanse this regret

whatid you do?
 #3 
Old 2001-04-18, 02:57
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm trying hard to cleanse this regret

*buys fabio a new hair brush and some peroxide, there you go bro, cheer up mate*

--------------------------
try balancing 2001 years of subjugation and greed, you think your piss'd off.

negativity obeys the law of reactons, from negativity must come the positive.

bwhahaha suck shit fab, only joking mate.



[This message has been edited by nihilistic (edited 04-18-2001).]
 #4 
Old 2001-04-18, 03:53
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm trying hard to cleanse this regret

hands lokil the bong.

Depression is a chemical imbalance.. the weed will couterbalance you back in the right direction.. if not try some prozac.

 #5 
Old 2001-04-18, 05:17
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm trying hard to cleanse this regret

Write the letter, write the letter, write the letter, everyone has to go through what everyone has to go through, to begin righting wrongs go back to the beginning and write the letter...the letter...the letter....

ps-talking out my ass again, if apologies are in order they are all yours.

sup dude?
ok ok fine, I see, yes, you have co. well I'll just be on my way now then....
da dum te dum da dum te dum tiddle a diddle a dum te dum doom te doom ta boom te dooom squiddle a biddle a ploom de ploom.

Just keep an eye on her! better yet, neutral ground!!

email Johnson, email
 #6 
Old 2001-04-18, 07:27
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm trying hard to cleanse this regret

*thinks about meeting winki*
 #7 
Old 2001-04-19, 02:42
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm trying hard to cleanse this regret

*Bleaches Nihil's Pubes and sells him into prostitution in Amsterdam's Red Light District*

Thanks for the peroxide, mate!

 #8 
Old 2001-04-19, 03:18
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm trying hard to cleanse this regret

*grabs the peroxide off lokil bitch slaps him then tries the same thing but runs out of peroxide as fabio hasent got a bikini line he has a short story.*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics