About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-14, 23:33
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm bored

So entertain me.. anyone who thinks they can hold down an intelligible and entertaining conversation is invited to email me, kulsu@hotmail.com

If I don't like ya, I'll just ignore you, abuse will always be ignored....

Say whatever you like, just no abuse.. I'm open minded, I give great advice, and I'm a hell of a lot of fun
 #2 
Old 2001-04-14, 23:35
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm bored

*scoff*

Me too
 #3 
Old 2001-04-14, 23:38
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm bored

Why not have the conversation here? Are you afraid you'll be attacked with my wit?


 #4 
Old 2001-04-14, 23:45
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm bored

OK, decifer this...very cool song; seems like we can talk about music here so...

Turnaround by Nirvana

Take a step outside yourself
And you turn around
Take a look at who you are
It's pretty scary
So silly
It's Revolting
You're not much
You can't do anything

Take a step outside the city
And you turn around
Take a look at what you are
It is revolting
You're really nowhere
So wasteful
So foolish
Poppycock!

Who said don't look back?
Don't believe 'em
Go for that crazy sounding restaurant
'Cause they're gonna try and get behind you
Don't you let them do it
You know what I'm talking about?
You hear me talking?
You hear me talking!?

It's pretty scary, it's so revolting (x4)
Naaaah !

Take a step outside the country
And you turn around
Take a look at what you are
It is amazing
Take a good look
You're no big deal
You're so petty
It's a laugh

Take a step outside the planet
Turn around and around
Take a look at where you are
It's pretty scary

Originally by Devo
 #5 
Old 2001-04-15, 00:17
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored

Who I am isn't scary, and I prefer email to boards, because it's far more personal.. there are board conversations, and mail conversations, and the two differ greatly.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-15, 00:43
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm bored

Thank you, Ms. Robot.
 #7 
Old 2001-04-15, 03:13
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored

Lokil, saying that you have a wit is ironicly the wittiest thing that you have ever said.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-15, 06:31
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored

Hi Suze!

Happy Easter Eve! E-mail on the way~
 #9 
Old 2001-04-15, 10:25
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored

If yer so bored then why don't you reply to my mail???

*basks in the brief higher ground ignoring my own criminally tardy e-mail habits*
 #10 
Old 2001-04-15, 16:49
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored

J didn't I do that already?

Winki, ty
 #11 
Old 2001-04-15, 18:32
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored

JADEDFOOL!!!!! "NOw young man you come down from there right this minute!"

*hands on hips* loud enough for ther whole
dam neighborhood to hear....

"Did you hear me? right this minute before
you hurt yourself!"

Damn kids these days.........
 #12 
Old 2001-04-15, 23:12
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm bored

Winki, if you would be good enough to glance at the official rules you will see that you out of bounds...(sorry)

------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you? Oh.
 #13 
Old 2001-04-16, 03:54
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored

You just wanted an exuse to use that smiley didn't you.
 #14 
Old 2001-04-16, 04:12
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm bored

As you were, Smithee.
 #15 
Old 2001-04-16, 06:44
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored

*sheepishly climbs down from the tree*

but I uh...it was a ball and uh...at least I didn't...I mean...uhhh..

*hangs his head and walks inside*

~~

suzie, dude, I hit you back on that last email, yer turn d00de...
 #16 
Old 2001-04-16, 15:28
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored

I realised after I posted and I sent you a hideously long/short (can't remember) reply, so now I'z a-waitin on yer reply agin honey cakes
 #17 
Old 2001-04-16, 18:59
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored

you will see that you out of bounds...(sorry)

[/B][/QUOTE]

http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/truth.htm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lokil i was looking at your little funny face link to see if it had anymore of these gifs. did you do that animated gif and what the hell is this site..
http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/truth.htm
??

 #18 
Old 2001-04-16, 19:07
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm bored

*Cying like a baby with blood shot eyes*

There! Take it already! You heard me, take it! http://www.smilecwm.com/ Now, I have nothing.

*sob*

------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you? Oh.
 #19 
Old 2001-04-16, 19:09
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm bored

 #20 
Old 2001-04-16, 19:34
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored

your links not workin for me, anyone else have that problem?

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics