About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-14, 04:26
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Totse in the news

Two boys both 13 yrs of age, were arrested yesterday in Green Bay, WI for Breaking into a home. They said they got they idea after coming to this site. The owner was home at the time of the break in.
 #2 
Old 2001-04-14, 05:16
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse in the news

lol probably raverz_choice and valhalla
 #3 
Old 2001-04-14, 13:42
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse in the news

They obviously didn't learn much here. Do you think it takes much brainpower to brake into a house? They didn't need to be told how to do it. And if they did it with someone still in the house they are just extremely dumb. Its dicks like that that gives us a bad name. Or is it dicks like nihilistic?
Good riddance now we will have to put up with loads of newbies because of the advertising they just gave totse.com
Hopefully some of them will contribute something useful to the community.


------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-14, 18:31
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Totse in the news

Anyone who needs instructions on how to break into a house should get caught.

------------------
I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass
 #5 
Old 2001-04-14, 20:58
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse in the news

if i did get caught i wouldn't blame it on anybody expecially not a web site.



------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #6 
Old 2001-04-15, 00:26
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse in the news

I would probably blame it o everyone but me to try and see if i can pass the blame from myself, but yet again that might because I am a wimp with no heart for things like that and might be the reason why i don't do things that are too risky, i am a wimp and stand my chances of getting away with things like that. Drugs, bombs, whatever I can handle the odds on them but braking into someone�s house, while there is someone in it, the odds of getting away with that would scare me shitless.

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics