About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-14, 04:13
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Best Song Ever!!! You Decide!

I vote "Payolas'.. song "Eyes of a stranger!


Baddest song ever

Can i touch you.. to see if you are real/..
If there is nothing to see if it is right here


 #2 
Old 2001-04-14, 04:15
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Best Song Ever!!! You Decide!

Will you stop posrting every thought you have?

You are diluting the quality of this forum.

We had someone called "Greenspam" You are reminiscent of him...

Please, take offense.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-14, 04:49
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Song Ever!!! You Decide!

Excuse me Lokil.. You people have accused everyone of being him.

And as for running off at the mouth i think you take the cake.

OK next time i see you running off at the mouth over nothing important i will bring it to your attention.

I thought this was an ok topic to bring up. I love the payolas. Im sorry it was so "Annoying to you: i also thought you were cool but now i realize you are just disturbed and have issues.

Excuse the fuck out of me. I wont post such "Random topics" anymore!

sheesh what a hot head!
 #4 
Old 2001-04-14, 12:49
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Song Ever!!! You Decide!

Lokil, haven't you ever heard a song you really really really liked or somehow identified with? C'mon!, wait! I'lll give you a clue...What? the clue just came to you?
Oh.
WhiteWitch- Our Lokil rag certainly does boast a number of issues! All the better for
circulation though! Be glad you don't have to throw him out the window of your car at 3am! He is cool though
One time I heard this Dio song I hadn't heard in a long time and I posted something about it, I don't think anybody responded, but it is a kick-ass song!

Post about music in the rock-n-roll forumn, food in eat me and so on and so forth to avoid those bothersome little globs of crud forcing you to launder otherwise perfectly good capes and such.

Lokil, being in love with you would suck! I can just hear you saying "And quit telling me every little thing that crosses your mind!"
Wait......no, I was wrong . I didn't hear a thing.


Good Eye! Good Eye! both of you

though a saavy retort seems more appealing than premeditated jab, anyway, love ya! bye~


ps-Queensryche does a pretty cool song called 'eyes of the stranger' too...I wonder if it is the same song....
 #5 
Old 2001-04-14, 22:07
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Song Ever!!! You Decide!

Yah, I will next time. its cool. it was just kind of slow going and i was bored and listening to that song at that moment. but it was my 2nd post about music so next time i will post it in the music forum.

but if you guys do get a chance you should download it off of napster.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-15, 01:47
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Best Song Ever!!! You Decide!

I'm not going to apologize but I am "sorry" about the situation.

I am concerned about this trend, and I don't like it. The Supurious Generalities forum is growing as fast as California did in the 1990's. BTW, also with shit that doesn't belong.

We have forums everyone. Use your pea size self awareness and have the gall to post it where it belongs. Winki said it with a smile so it takes away from her plea.

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN EVERYONE! What the hell is going on? Revamp the other forums with your own good sense. Don't be afraid, stand up for intelligence and righteousness.
 #7 
Old 2001-04-15, 01:50
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Best Song Ever!!! You Decide!

http://www.totse.com/bin/bbs/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true

Take a look eveyone.

 #8 
Old 2001-04-15, 01:54
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Song Ever!!! You Decide!

I got an idea guys. Why don't we just push Lokil aside? We make a forum just for him. We can make him moderator and call it Lokil's house of flame or something. He could write annoying posts to his hearts content without annoying anybody. Every so often we would sent a newbie in his forum to get flamed as a sacrifice to make sure he stays in his forum. How about it?
 #9 
Old 2001-04-15, 03:48
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Best Song Ever!!! You Decide!

*Locks the door*

Welcome, RedRover...

I just borrowed a shitload of whips from Nihilistic, so we're sure to have fun.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics