About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-13, 23:03
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Sun and the Moon..80s Music

I been looking everywhere. On Napster, in Berkeley in the under ground record stores. I cant find a band called "The sun and the moon" 2 members of the band were from the band "Chameleons UK".

There is a song on there i really want called "I love you, you bastard" does anyone here have the record or CD that they can burn onto MP3.

thanks
 #2 
Old 2001-04-14, 00:43
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Sun and the Moon..80s Music

I've had the same problem with JFK and the Conspiritors.

------------------
I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass
 #3 
Old 2001-04-14, 04:14
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sun and the Moon..80s Music

I remember that band!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics