About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-10, 22:31
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default exercise forum, where is it?

well since ther is no exercise forum I am just asking here.

whats a good exercise for your legs,

whats a good exercise for your pecks,

and whats a good exercise to make your arms stronger for arm wrestling.

please awnsers to 1 or 2 or better yet all would be helpfull.

what exercises effect your punch? make it stronger, and what exercises could slow your punch down if there is such a thing.

well any help would be appritiated.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #2 
Old 2001-04-10, 22:47
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: exercise forum, where is it?

"whats a good exercise for your legs"

Squates and Leg Press


"whats a good exercise for your pecks"


Crunches

and for making stronger arms obviouslly
Bench Pressing

And as far as wrestling goes its more lower body strength then upper. And leverage. Work on your skills


[This message has been edited by White Witch (edited 04-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by White Witch (edited 04-10-2001).]
 #3 
Old 2001-04-11, 01:00
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: exercise forum, where is it?

Armchair Quarterbacks is the sporting forum. I'll consider that the exercise forum.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-11, 01:15
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: exercise forum, where is it?

for your legs, it depends on the section of legs. you can do leg press, toe raises, or funning (for your hamstrings)

pecs u definitely gotta go for bench press or push ups

for punches do tricep excercises

for arm wrestling, just arm wrestle


 #5 
Old 2001-04-11, 03:52
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: exercise forum, where is it?

I've found that the best leg exercise involves kicking things.

then again, I like to kick things, so whatever.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-11, 04:30
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: exercise forum, where is it?

If I ever feel like exercise, I go and lie down untill the feeling goes away - Wilde
Then I know I'm Ok again


------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #7 
Old 2001-04-11, 19:19
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: exercise forum, where is it?

thanks bongman but I don't think I will be moving this post (even if I could).

for the leg exercise what are good exercis to keep your legs strong and to help my jump higher?

thanks for all the other help.



------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics