Spurious GeneralitiesThis is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Need serial numbers for Bodypaint 3D & Cinema 4D XL.
In order to install these 2 softwares, I need the serial numbers. I bought them off a friend and somehow didn't have the serial numbers. I searched everywhere in the net but could not find the serial numbers. The softwares are Bodypaint 3D & Cinema 4D XL by Maxon. Anyone who know these serial numbers please help me out........Thanx.
#2
2001-04-12, 05:37
White Witch
Regular
Re: Need serial numbers for Bodypaint 3D & Cinema 4D XL.
You fucking "Bought" Warez? what a dumb ass.
or did he actually sell you authentic used software? I bet you will say the latter. Anyways go on undernet #3dwarez for that info. There is no pirated software on this site. Read the fucking disclaimer.
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.