About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-08, 07:32
Sirfearoth Sirfearoth is offline
Regular
 
Default 3 word post

don't ask why
 #2 
Old 2001-04-08, 07:58
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

*kicks sirfearoth in the face*
 #3 
Old 2001-04-08, 20:16
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

*gives jadedfool an award*

[This message has been edited by unstable247 (edited 04-08-2001).]
 #4 
Old 2001-04-08, 20:22
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

No really, Why?
 #5 
Old 2001-04-08, 22:51
and_totse and_totse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

White Witch, you'll never get it. Don't even try...
 #6 
Old 2001-04-09, 03:34
Sirfearoth Sirfearoth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

I fart in your general direction

[This message has been edited by Sirfearoth (edited 04-09-2001).]
 #7 
Old 2001-04-09, 03:50
and_totse and_totse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

*Kicks out Sirfearoth's remaining teeth*
 #8 
Old 2001-04-09, 06:31
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

*ready's the camel*

*I wish trippy was here to do the honors*

*oh well*

*sticks Sirfearoth's head in the camels napalm lubricated anus and lights the enormous lighter*

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #9 
Old 2001-04-09, 21:49
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: 3 word post

*pokes his chared body with a stick*

Something's missing. Oh I know.

*fires up his chainsaw*
 #10 
Old 2001-04-10, 15:44
you are here you are here is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
You all are fucking funny!
I am fairly new to this whole thing. I love reading the intellegent topics and all but I like to be entertained, as well. I am being very intertained here now.
I wonder why nillistic isn't getting a hand in this one?????????
 #11 
Old 2001-04-10, 17:39
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

you are here you have ruined the moment, would you please stand over here.

*walks him over to a little X on the floor*

"stand right there"

*you are here drops his bubble gum and bend over to grab it*

*an arrow shoots over his back*

"fuck, oh well. I'll get him next time."

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #12 
Old 2001-04-10, 19:13
you are here you are here is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

Ha Ha...See? That's what I'm talking about!!!
That's funny!!!!
 #13 
Old 2001-04-11, 03:55
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

fuckheads.
 #14 
Old 2001-04-11, 04:22
krazd krazd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

fuck you all
 #15 
Old 2001-04-11, 05:01
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

Some of you are missing the point.

Of course with over 11,000 registered members, I guess we should expect it.


 #16 
Old 2001-04-12, 02:37
Sirfearoth Sirfearoth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

FUCK YOU
 #17 
Old 2001-04-12, 03:18
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 3 word post

*Takes Spiffy's bat and hits Sirfearoth in the knees*
 #18 
Old 2001-04-12, 04:29
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

Why is it that, in the past month or two, actions indicated by *'s or other characters has become "in?"

I think it's really stupid. Once in a thread is plenty for me.
 #19 
Old 2001-04-12, 04:58
Kerunai Kerunai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

fuck fuck fuck fuck! ahhh i feel better
 #20 
Old 2001-04-12, 16:04
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

umm...

*gives sirfearoth a wedgie and ties his hands to his charred little feet*

i kicked your ass in FFVII. i thought i made sure you were dead.

*a small blue window pops up flashing limit break: Bar room hero*

*Bar room hero unsheathes his most powerful weapon: his wang*

SUPER-NEWBIE-DEVASTATOR-WANG-HUMIIILLLIIAAATIOOOONNN!!!!!!

*Runs over to sirfearoth and hangs him with his wang*

*says something in japaneese and small subtitles appear on the screen*

"You are stupid peice of fuck! Now you die!!! .....end in hell!!"


*stuffs all of sirfearoths' limbs straight up his arse and kicks him around like a burnt little soccerball*

who wants to play sirfearoth soccer?
 #21 
Old 2001-04-12, 17:03
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

Z3m, it all started at the coconut bar.
 #22 
Old 2001-04-12, 18:19
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

it's beena round for a long time but like you said when it got popular well that started right around when I invited you all to play rugby at the totse stadium. of course it was an inflatable stadium but it was a stadium all the same.

but even before that it was probably the 2000 totse awards when we were setting up the show I think that was when ****'s came popular.

hehehe *plays with the * key****
****************
****

********

********

aaaaauuuuugggghhh, that key is the blare witch stick figure thingy!!!! aughhhhh.

If I had any virtual art talen I would make the U.S. flag with the key but I'm not gonna!

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #23 
Old 2001-04-12, 22:31
VREK VREK is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

I dont have any visual artistic talent either but(I apoligive it &totse messes it up):
* * * * * * * * *=============================

* * * * * * * * *=============================

* * * * * * * * *=============================

* * * * * * * * *=============================

* * * * * * * * *=============================

* * * * * * * * *=============================
==============================================
==============================================

==============================================
==============================================

==============================================
==============================================

==============================================
 #24 
Old 2001-04-12, 22:57
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 3 word post

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
Why is it that, in the past month or two, actions indicated by *'s or other characters has become "in?"

I think it's really stupid. Once in a thread is plenty for me.



Dude, Z3m, whatver communicates the point most effectively.

Othium, I belive Raverz_Choice invited me to play rugby. And you sir are no Raverz_Choice.


 #25 
Old 2001-04-12, 23:00
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

mine would have looked better.

*attempt drawing*

*looks nasty, stops trying*

plays with the* keys ome more *********************************************************8888

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #26 
Old 2001-04-12, 23:12
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

quote:
Originally posted by Sirfearoth:
FUCK YOU


You're missing a word dumbass



 #27 
Old 2001-04-12, 23:13
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

quote:
Originally posted by and_totse:
White Witch, you'll never get it. Don't even try...



I got it

(Hey thats 3 )
 #28 
Old 2001-04-12, 23:13
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 3 word post

Whole Wheat Bread
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics