|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2001-04-07, 06:35
|
Revelation 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I'm getting a tatoo
i'm going to get a tatoo and i want it to look something like this anybody know by chance around how much this should cost. and i can't think of where to put it. maybe just on my bicept or pec. Any thoughts? ------------------ non-conformists are all alike.. schoolbrainwash
|
|
#2
 2001-04-07, 07:04
|
Dewtard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting a tatoo
Bitmap images dont work on web browsers, you need to convert it to a Gif, or Jpeg, then upload it. I use Animagic, you can download it at download.com.
|
|
#3
 2001-04-07, 07:11
|
Dewtard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting a tatoo
here is the picture he tried to add to his post: I fixed it for you. I like it, but it reminds me too much of that "Dark Angel" show. Just as long as you dont get it on the back of your neck i guess. Would you happen to know what that specific code stands for?
|
|
#4
 2001-04-07, 18:05
|
Revelation 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting a tatoo
thanks dew i was going to resave it as jpeg. i didn't relize it was set on bmp when i saved it.
the numbers and letters have a specific meaning its my initials my birthdate the current date and some random shit thrown in like 69. i don't know what the bars themselves mean though probably $1.28 for frozen sqid sperm.
------------------ non-conformists are all alike.. schoolbrainwash
|
|
#5
 2001-04-07, 19:33
|
rangeviper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting a tatoo
the cost depends on the size. if it were to be actual size of the picture, probably between 35-45 bucks (american).
------------------ ...ever since, I've been The Champ.
|
|
#6
 2001-04-07, 20:13
|
Fixit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting a tatoo
Cost-wise it would also depend on the city you live in. If that was actual size, in Philly it would cost you at least $50, but in New Orleans around $30.
Try taking the picture to any of your local tatoo parlors and see what they'll charge, but don't actually get it from anyone who you can't get at least a few good references from. Believe me, there are places out there that still can and do give people blood-borne diseases through their needles.
|
|
#7
 2001-04-08, 20:43
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting a tatoo
Yeck@FixItsremark.org
Dude, I would never mark my body. Reason is it will be there forever and ever. your body will rot in the ground and it will still show up (No it wont.. im lying)
but if i was to do it I would get something like that too in protest. So if you must put something on you then thats the thing to do. Good luck soldier!
|
|
#8
 2001-04-09, 04:26
|
Nicky_Little 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting a tatoo
Well it shouldn't be too expensieve. I would guess $35-$45 should be about right. But be warned straight lines are EXTREMELY!!!! hard to do, and it would be damn near imposiable to get all the lines equaly spaced like in the picture.
I would have said to get it on the back of your neck, but if it's from a TV show don't get it unless you really love that show.
Also, keep in mind that all tatoos fade to some degree so in 5 to 10 years you might not be able to read the numbers if you get it done the same size as the pic. I'm not trying to scare you off the idea or anything, just throwing out some facts.
|
|
#9
 2001-04-09, 05:30
|
nihilistic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting a tatoo
yeah rev, i have mine to show ya, but i cant figure out how to post the html,
here it is any way man is for you
its W on each of my ass checks, pointing at you.
*cant wait untill he gets his tat on or around his ribbes and passes out from the pain haha*
|
|
#10
 2001-04-09, 21:46
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: I'm getting a tatoo
They aren't pemenant, you just got to pay a load of money to get it lasered off. I was thinking of getting one myself. Maybe a wolf howling at the moon on my forearm.
------------------ Leading Social Alchemy; Turning our leaden exestence into a golden tomorrow
|
|
#11
 2001-04-10, 08:53
|
krazd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting a tatoo
i was thinking of getting some hinges tattooed on the inside of my elbow, then i can say. look they really work
|
|
#12
 2001-04-10, 09:37
|
Rob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting a tatoo
I was going to have "Liverpooool" tatooed on my penis, but the tatoooist said "I should move to Leeds!"
------------------ The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
|
|
#13
 2001-04-10, 12:09
|
nihilistic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting a tatoo
nah man, get a naked lady tatooed on your bicep, and so her naked flaps(pussy) is on the bottom, so then when you curl your arm, and clinch your fist and move your fist left and right, her ass moves like its fucking,
go ahead all, try it, look at you bicep when your arm is curled, and clich your fist and move it left and right,
--------------- totally nihilistic
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|