|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2001-04-05, 02:21
|
The Real 
Regular
|
|
|
|
No point, but I gotta write about this
Friday night I hit the bar with some buddies. Things are going well and then one of the hottest chics I've seen in my life walked in the door with a very cute friend. They hit the pool table, without missing a beat I threw some quarters down. Things were looking really good when the really hot chic won and my quarters were up. Sweet, I finished my beer, grabbed another and racked the table. We started talking and things were going great, talking wise. She then said the girl she walked in with was her daughter. This blew my mind, she was 38 years old! WTF, I couldn't believe, till I saw her ID (I didn't ask, I saw it when she got carded buying me a beer). I wanted to bang her so was afraid to tell her my age, but the question came up and I told her the truth. "You're too young to take home for me, and too old for my daughter." Damn I thought, Damn I thought again. I continued as if it were no big deal and the conversation went to more a friends type thing. About an hour later we left to hit a biker bar that had a good band playing. So I'm hangnin for about an hour or so enjoying my beer and shooting pool. I catch a glimpse of a group of people walking in the door, one of them again a cute chic. But she appeared to be with a guy, so I decided to leave it alone. After losing my pool game I went up the bar to buy a round for the guys, there she was. In making small talk she invited me over to her table. After finishing the round with the guys I went at sat with her group of friends. Things went very well, we danced a while and wow she was nice. After dancing she pretty much came out and said she was so horny she was gonna hurt me, hell yes, I thought. So we got to talking some more and the subject of ages came up. Well guess the fuck what, she turned out to be 38! Again I decided to be honest and told her I was 23, she about started laughing (guess I can't say I blame her). So she blew me off, oh well I move on to the next girl. As I strove off to another girl I had been eyeing the 38 yr old's very obese friend steps in front of me, "Would you like to dance?" I figured what the hell, why not. So I danced with her, big mistake, I'll never do that again and here's why. After the dance I went back to hang with my buddies some more. The bar closed and we all went outside. The big girl followed and in front of me told her ride to leave w/out her, she then asked me to take her home. I was very annoyed that she did that but she didn't live very far away, so fuck it, I drove her home. On the way to her house she kept closing and kept hanging more and more out the winow. Then she picked up my hand and started sucking my finger (now this is about the easiest and fastest way I ever get turned on, it just go friggin hay nuts over it). So before you know it I have a very obvious erection, she grabs a hold of hit and unzips my pants. "Ok, I'll let her give me a bj, but no sex" I thought and eagerly so. My dick in her hands she starts to lean over and all of a sudden stops. The girl was so big she couldn't lean over to give me head. I went from horny to pretty pissed off in about an instant. Somehow she caught on, and started going on about how I liked her friend and how she was just gonna be fuck. Then she started telling me about her problems. The last thing I wanted to hear, I just wanted a bj or lay from her friend, so frankly I didn't give a shit. I dropped her off at her driveway and told her I that I had to work the next day (not a lie), she asked me if I wanted her number and when I said no, she acted very pissed like her bad life was my fault.
I suppose there could be a point, don't be nice, you end up being the bad guy anways.
|
|
#2
 2001-04-05, 02:44
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
i've found if you mess around with ugly chicks even just for a dance;
the hot ones lose interest because it's a sign of desperation.
chicks ain't dumb, they know there's only one reason a guy goes to the bar by himself.
and despite what they say chicks rate other chicks;
the best way to nail hot chicks;
is to hang out with hot chicks.
and i can't believe you got turned down by two women in their 30's.
my experience is it tells them they still have it;
and like much better taking home a guy in his mid 20's than settling for what the 20 year olds leave behind and divorced 40 year olds.
maybe you seemed to eager with these older women.
they want to show you off; fuck the hell out of you; and have you gone in the morningthey take the older ones for stability in a relationship;
they take younger ones for a night of fun.
that's been my experience anyways.
|
|
#3
 2001-04-05, 07:27
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
I like stories about fat chicks. Bravo!
|
|
#4
 2001-04-05, 16:36
|
BiggCatt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
Beware!!! Fat chicks will suck the life from you...if they don`t eat you first....Nice seeing a post from The Real again....
------------------ All rights reserved, all wrongs revenged...
|
|
#5
 2001-04-05, 21:22
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/hatemail.html
I AM A LATIN EXPLOSHUN!!!
|
|
#6
 2001-04-05, 22:14
|
Revelation 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
what the hell was that barroom? i went to the site and it i read quote: I am part of the latin Exploshun. ALL the world HATES THE LATIN EXPLOSHUN. when the page was shit i get notes to say helo it is good. now I AM A LATIN EXPLOSHUN! the stupid shitretardeds all send letters MY FREND IS A FAG. PUT HIM ON THE PAGE! HA HA HA HA HA! and they send a photo that is not funny! Argh! Ernie my brother is a retarded homo. It does not mean he belongs on the webpage. i do not make the page to say your nofat friend is beef.
could you traslate? i have no idea what the fuck that had to do with latinos ------------------ non-conformists are all alike.. schoolbrainwash
|
|
#7
 2001-04-06, 07:01
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
The moral of this story... is lie, like a dog, lie like a rug Lie through your teeth, Honesty Is often the worst policy.
|
|
#8
 2001-04-06, 08:54
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
Sometimes a lie is the truth.
|
|
#9
 2001-04-06, 10:19
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
. I dropped her off at her driveway and told her I that I had to work the next day (not a lie), she asked me if I wanted her number and when I said no, she acted very pissed like her bad life was my fault.
I suppose there could be a point, don't be nice, you end up being the bad guy anways.
Look. You had 2 choices. 1, Learn to lie about your damn age next time or the other is to just take what you can get. or you can just go home and whack off.
|
|
#10
 2001-04-06, 20:33
|
Revelation 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
quote: Look. You had 2 choices. 1, Learn to lie about your damn age next time or the other is to just take what you can get. or you can just go home and whack off.
wouldn't that be three choices? ------------------ non-conformists are all alike.. schoolbrainwash
|
|
#11
 2001-04-06, 20:54
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
you should have hanged around with hot chicks but you didn't so
you should have lied about your age but you didn't so
you should have lied about your age the second time but you didn't so
you should have fucked the fat chick but you didn't so
you are doomed to be a lonely but honest hermit living in the shrubs at the corner of a small town.
------------------ Cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#12
 2001-04-07, 02:02
|
The Real 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
Yes I should have lied. An no I should have not fucked the fat chic. I gotta draw the line somewhere and it exists about 100lbs before her. I hadn't a chance in hell anyways. She was so fat that even with her legs wide open her thigh fat would have still covered up her pussy. Hell I suppose I coulda gotten off, but damn, no way. I went home and beat, and I'm sure it was much better.
|
|
#13
 2001-04-10, 16:06
|
you are here 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
I don't think THE REAL messed up, really. The 1st women were probably just playing games, fucking with his mind, anyway. They probably wanted to go home w/out any guy, no matter his age.... And for the fat girl- If he would have fucked her, He would have a hard time shaking her. She would connive him any way she could. Hang out at his fave places, stalk him, fake a pregnancy, terrorize him cuz she felt used. (even if she brought on the situation to begin with). Fat girls don't get much action, so they do whatever they can and try to hang on to what they do get.
"Fat chicks need love too"
You made the right move(s) Better luck next time- no need to lower your standards
|
|
#14
 2001-04-10, 17:31
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
you are here sounds about right.
------------------ Cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#15
 2001-04-10, 23:06
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
"You are here" is somewhat right. I have met girls like that as well. but dont say all fat girls. Some guys like fat women. unless she stank, had greasy hair and was but ugly and fat as fuck then thats not always right. Even then there is always some hard up mother fucker who wants a piece of it. Women can always get dick. always. but you can;t say the same thing for men.
One thing i noticed about women is this. They are shallow. OK men are shallow because they will fuck anything. But they seem to be more willing to hang onto the women then the other way around. Women want the best they can get. if something better comes along the women will dump their man. if something better comes along for a man he just tags it on the side. but doesnt stop loving his woman.
|
|
#16
 2001-04-11, 17:00
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: No point, but I gotta write about this
quote: Originally posted by White Witch: One thing i noticed about women is this. They are shallow. OK men are shallow because they will fuck anything. But they seem to be more willing to hang onto the women then the other way around. Women want the best they can get. if something better comes along the women will dump their man. if something better comes along for a man he just tags it on the side. but doesnt stop loving his woman.
Ha. I laugh heartily at this idea. Even recognizing that this is a generalization, and exceptions exist, there are more than enough guys who will dump their chick for who they think is better (or at least agonize over it a whole lot), not to mention guys who won't hit anything on the side because they love their girl, to blow that idea away. For the ladies, man, there are so many chicks who don't leave a guy that they might KNOW isn't right for them, logically, but for whatever reason, they love him- so they stay.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|