About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-26, 06:11
Dark_Destiny Dark_Destiny is offline
Regular
 
Default Are Phreakers Dead?

Are there such people as phreakers anymore?
Or did they all die out?
 #2 
Old 2001-03-26, 07:14
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are Phreakers Dead?

Not at all I happen to be a phreaker and let me tell you...

*thud*
 #3 
Old 2001-03-26, 07:39
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are Phreakers Dead?

* removes his pick axe from alan's back *
hahahahahahaha............Phreaker fall down go boom
 #4 
Old 2001-04-05, 03:41
Dark_Destiny Dark_Destiny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are Phreakers Dead?

*Dark checks Alan's pockets for anything valuable.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-05, 07:28
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are Phreakers Dead?

I remember when I was 12 I thought it would be cool to say I was a phreaker and make free long distance calls.

Then I realized I didn't have anyone to call.

And I got real sad.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-07, 00:11
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are Phreakers Dead?

quote: Are Phreakers Dead?

no. most of them are either in jail or gave up on the idea.
 #7 
Old 2001-04-07, 19:38
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are Phreakers Dead?

Call charges have gone down, the security and technology have gone up, so its a lot harder and most people cant be asked anymore
 #8 
Old 2001-04-07, 23:07
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are Phreakers Dead?

msn messanger. free calls anywhere in the USA (2 minute limit per call) whats the point>?
 #9 
Old 2001-04-11, 04:00
Dark_Destiny Dark_Destiny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are Phreakers Dead?

I guess so, since its like unlimited long distance for 20 bucks a month who needs to phreak anymore.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics