About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-12-02, 05:50
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

For Gods Sakes.

Are you all that fucking small minded to take anything I say so serious it offends you?

Im fucking playing my part. Lighten up. Shit this is worst then the dialup days.

 #2 
Old 2000-12-02, 05:53
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

shutup your bitchy little horny toad!!!
 #3 
Old 2000-12-02, 06:04
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

we are not all the same. do not label us as such.
 #4 
Old 2000-12-02, 21:15
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

I don't believe I have said anything to greenspam but I do believe he is a retard. just joking but with all seriosness before you even read a post you right some messed up comment.
 #5 
Old 2000-12-03, 01:24
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

fuck it. Im tired of political correctness. Come on guys. Like i really hate that hippy for saving millions of acres of redwoods. You noticed i also kind of atatcked the lumber jacks too. Those Lumber Jacks dont have office skills. They Lumber. thats their lifestyle. So i can understand why they are angry. You have to admit you got to feel a little sorry for them. now clear cutting is just wrong. Its fucking selfish. and big Money. I say pick and chose and what tree's you want then chop them down leaving the others standing. But lets face it, I really really feel that hippy girl was "doing it up" for the camera's. And you know, Your the lumberjack guy And she's boasting about saving that area is kind of like a pie in the face for the lumber industry. So even though it was a dickish thing to do I saw it coming for that tree. Im surprized he didnt just cut the fucker down.

tree's are important. but they should not come before someones life style. Dont stop cutting all together. Sure we should preserve some land for at least a few hundred years, and not clear cut anymore. you want redwood bark for your landscape or build a deck or whatever, then you will pay the extra. pass the cost on down to the consumer. its worth saving our rain forrests.
 #6 
Old 2000-12-03, 02:12
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

I pride myself on being politically correct, fag.
 #7 
Old 2000-12-03, 03:59
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

that was funny Z3


did anyone else see the irony in Z's last comment.

LOL

 #8 
Old 2000-12-03, 07:41
PlayGirl PlayGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

he is losing his mind
 #9 
Old 2000-12-03, 07:46
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

You give shit and expect everyone to take it lightly.

We give you shit and you cry like a small baby.

Bend over for another spankin boy, you're long overdue.
 #10 
Old 2000-12-03, 07:49
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

HELLO????

Troll Alert.

make up some more names.
 #11 
Old 2000-12-03, 10:02
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

Greenspam, you need to chill out a little. Don't go the way most traveled of comming here, being a dick, not understanding why no one likes you, and leaving.

I remember your nick from the NNet days but not your posts. Why is it I can remember your nick and not mine? I'm fucking retarded.

Sobriety sucks.
 #12 
Old 2000-12-03, 18:17
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

It is very hard to like a guy like greenspam who feels he's cool, feels like telling everyone he's cool, but when he is made fun of he feels like crying?

yes, not to many people can overcome there own stupidity.

like Z3m said many come act like an ass and wonder why everyone is making fun of them and then they leave.



[This message has been edited by raverz_choice (edited 12-03-2000).]
 #13 
Old 2000-12-03, 18:20
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

Your analyzing sucks cock.

It's soo 'like.. and.. yea..'

Tell me I suck cock now!
 #14 
Old 2000-12-03, 18:27
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

uh... ok, you suck cock!
 #15 
Old 2000-12-03, 23:22
Oddball Oddball is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

The fact that I read this entire post is beyond me, but after reading it, I feel compelled to dole out some of my infinate retarded-logic. so here goes...

"The cow that goes 'oink' tastes like sweet pork and beef,boy, I like peanuts..."

that's it.

so, why are you still reading my post?

stop it!

it really is over.


Oddball
 #16 
Old 2000-12-04, 06:50
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

0100

fuck you
yer cool
yer cool
fuck you
fuck you
yer cool
fuck you
fuck you
yer cool
fuck you
yer cool
fuck you
yer cool
fuck you
fuck you

My arm hurts and I gotta take a dump.
 #17 
Old 2000-12-04, 20:44
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

Fuckin' Hippies
 #18 
Old 2000-12-04, 22:56
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

you too?
 #19 
Old 2000-12-06, 07:25
sambo sambo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ


Wanna label me? cause I have long hair and wear hemp? I have a job...I take baths..
I can't stand this greenspam guy...If he is joking, it is in very poor taste. You are not funny asshole. I think you need help. In the form of lead. Wonder twin powers, activate! Form of .44 caliber slug!
 #20 
Old 2000-12-06, 22:11
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not a Hippie
 #21 
Old 2000-12-07, 05:11
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Makes Love to Hippies.
 #22 
Old 2000-12-07, 05:15
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

Bring it Sambo.. or should I call you a nigger? Because we all know that Sambo means Nigger. Thats why the NAACP had the food chain change their name in the mid 70's to Bakers Square. So who is in poor taste now bitch.

I live near Oakland if you want to make threats to my face like a real man.
 #23 
Old 2000-12-07, 05:52
sambo sambo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ


Like I need the likes of you to educate me on tid bits of history everyone knows.
I've given my address to you, and it is my real address. Alot of little twisted ignorant cunts like you have asked me for it.
I gave it, and they have yet to show up. It does'nt take much to evaluate that you are not only stupid, but you are obviously a coward. Come on up. You could give me your address, and I GUARANTEE you, I will come down and throttle your little punk ass. You have no idea what you are dealing with. My left arm is bigger than you.


 #24 
Old 2000-12-07, 05:57
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

where is your address?

i dont see it. where punk.

ok im a little punk. OK big tuff biker guy.


XXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXX. Antioch California. XXXXX

My name is Thomas. come ride yer big hog down. and we will go at it in my front yard.


[This message has been edited by enigma (edited 12-17-2000).]
 #25 
Old 2000-12-07, 19:42
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

As soon as I get a chance, I'm visiting Greenspam.
 #26 
Old 2000-12-07, 20:48
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

oh Z3... So you're jumping in on this too ehh?

Well you do that. I bet you dont have the Huevos but come on by.
 #27 
Old 2000-12-08, 05:19
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

*cough, cough* Narcs reading this... *cough*
 #28 
Old 2000-12-08, 06:37
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

And as soon as I get a chance me and Greenspam will visit you with a little AK and I don't mean weed. Good Day!
 #29 
Old 2000-12-08, 06:39
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

I wonder how far East Cali is from my house?hmmm...
 #30 
Old 2000-12-08, 14:39
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

I've received an e-mail from greenspam. I've no clue why he decided to send me this e-mail. Probably because names sambo and sckbch are so alike, they are literally confusing...

"From: "Paul Day" <paskday@hotmail.com>
To: sckbch2000@hotmail.com
Subject: Me Greenspam
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:43:28 -0800

hey,

Its me. greenspam.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

toll free number. Its my Work number just in case you didnt see it in the message.

Anytime im at work and you want to call and chat and prove what a tuff shit you are. I have no problems with that.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com.


Reply Reply All Forward Delete Previous Next Close


[This message has been edited by enigma (edited 12-17-2000).]
 #31 
Old 2000-12-08, 21:17
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

And he said his name was Thomas. More bullshit for the pile.. there's so much now, it's collapsing.
 #32 
Old 2000-12-08, 21:21
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

LOL yah, I got got 15 other email names with 15 other accounts as well. So what, I could be paul i could be thomas or i could be gary.

doesnt matter. Only an idiot puts his name in the email account setup.

 #33 
Old 2000-12-08, 21:37
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

i just did research btw,, I never sent you that email sckbch and i never on any of my accounts had i never sent you an email (Until i got yours today) so you must be trolling as sambo. i think you just trying to cover up for him (In case he is a friend of yours) or you are trolling. My guess is it is the latter.
 #34 
Old 2000-12-08, 21:47
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

you did what? research? like what, scratching your arse, trying to remember what you did yesterday? it's your email buddy, want me to tell you your ip? are you trying to tell me you're not paul day aka paskday@hotmail.com? yah, you're a dipshit, my theory has been confirmed.
 #35 
Old 2000-12-08, 21:51
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

No dick.. that is my IP. but im not stupid enough to fucking put my real name in the fucking setup account. that name is set up in ie: duh!
 #36 
Old 2000-12-08, 21:59
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

you still have no clue what I am talking about?

Profile for greenspam
Search: All posts by this registered user.


Date Registered: 11-23-2000
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 156
Current Email: paskday@hotmail.com
Homepage:
Occupation: Electronic Banking Security
Location: Antioch, CA. USA
Interests: Whatever
ICQ Number:

now, look carefully at your email address, and the email I recieved today, MINOR dipshit:

From: "Paul Day" <paskday@hotmail.com>
To: sckbch2000@hotmail.com
Subject: Me Greenspam
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:43:28 -0800

hey,

Its me. greenspam.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

toll free number. Its my Work number just in case you didnt see it in the message.

Anytime im at work and you want to call and chat and prove what a tuff shit you are. I have no problems with that.

now, tell me someone hacked into your account and send this to ME?


[This message has been edited by enigma (edited 12-17-2000).]
 #37 
Old 2000-12-08, 22:03
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

nope. i figured it out. i did fuck up.

WOW thats 1 for you!

I thought i clciked on SAMBOs EMAIL icon to copy his email address but i must have done yours by mistake.

doesnt matter now. believe what you want.
 #38 
Old 2000-12-11, 06:17
sambo sambo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ


Greenspam....you are sooooo full of shit.
 #39 
Old 2000-12-11, 10:45
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

I tell him i fucked up and Im full of shit?

I wasnt trying to harrass him. their isnt a direct link to email on TOTSE you click on Email and you copy the email addy. i fucked up Whats the big deal. Shit. Im not being full of shit.
 #40 
Old 2000-12-11, 21:30
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

Completely disregarding this last incident, you're still full of shit.

*gives greenspam the camel treatment*

Hey, is the napalm colonic part of the camel treatment, or just a fancy extra?
 #41 
Old 2000-12-12, 08:47
sambo sambo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ


Only when it is lit.
 #42 
Old 2000-12-17, 02:27
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

Greenspam: You've been around long enough that you should know the rules. One of the only ways to get banned from this BBS is to start posting unsolicited names and addresses on the system. I don't know whose address that was that you posted and I don't care -- I'm positive it wasn't yours.

And quit dropping the fact that you used to call the dial-up BBS into every third post you make. Yes, you used to call the dial-up system. That doesn't make you "old-school". It doesn't even make you cool. You were despised then as you are now, and the only time anyone agreed with you was when you'd log in with another name and claim to be your own half brother. A half brother who just happened to agree with everything you said and had the ability to misspell all of the same words that you misspelled.

I run an open system, I tolerated you then (barely) like I'm tolerating you now. But you just broke the only rule that someone can break and get themselves banned. You're on notice.

You want respect? You want people to talk to you and to take you seriously? Start thinking before you post and stop trolling. You've written a few things lately that show you have the ability to think. Show us some more of that and maybe, just maybe, people will forget what an ass you've been making of yourself these past few weeks.
 #43 
Old 2000-12-17, 03:45
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

It's times like these I really wish I had the maturity not to...aww hell, nevermind..


*laughs at greenspams severe tounglashing*


course now I'm prolly gonna get a whuppin too...
 #44 
Old 2000-12-17, 18:54
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

It's times like this when the wannabe hacker in me just wants to scream out "q0wn4g3!". I think greenspam has to be the new kidiot nominee.. not even RC got his ass whipped by God..
 #45 
Old 2000-12-17, 19:32
neopagan neopagan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

Bang! Your dead.
Death is part of negativelands vampirous illusion. As such, one was trying to tell me after he had had a spell reading from Choas Magic; that Indecition allows deamons or virouses to enter. I reflected to him that If one looks it as a state of deciding: there is creative action permeating it and neurophages can't seep in. If I was bleak I'm sorrowempty. Next time I talk with him I'm going to ask 'im if'n he thinks the reflection of a tree in a pond is what the tree seeeks or if it is the water lurking; possibley even disguising itself with a play of light.
Did you check this URl yet SPIFF. I left it for you at K9H20(nmfrmmsc)-{post title} I would welcome your feedback.
P.S. Are you Irish or Scottish Spiffy__Bang?
 #46 
Old 2000-12-17, 21:54
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

Weeeeeee....

its back at the top of the forum lists again.

 #47 
Old 2000-12-18, 07:14
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

It's.. uh.. I don't know what the hell it's supposed to be. I saw three cruddy pictures and that's it.
 #48 
Old 2000-12-19, 08:45
neopagan neopagan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
It's.. uh.. I don't know what the hell it's supposed to be. I saw three cruddy pictures and that's it.

Thanx fer takin' the time to look at them.
your critisism is well sota taken, but does cruddy mean; a lack of defonition and resolution or does it intale the mud crusted to ones boots? Mr.McBang-Irish or scottish?



------------------
<-Evol<Chum<-
 #49 
Old 2000-12-20, 03:15
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

They're just not that well done. I wouldn't call it the equivalent of the mud on my boots, especially since I couldn't even do that well, but it doesn't appear that a great deal of time and/or skill went into them. Time can be fixed, skill can't.

McBang- Loonish.
 #50 
Old 2000-12-20, 20:06
neopagan neopagan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ALL TOSE REGULARS READ

Thats the kind of hate I needed. Thanx; very constructive. I beleive you are correct, I do need to spend more time on each piece. I'll take it to heart and see what I can come up with. I did the one that was scanned back in 1994. By the way skill can be latent.
Even you might have some...

------------------
<-Evol<Chum<-
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics