About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-15, 23:28
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Enigma, pls read...

I'm resigning as a mod here at totse, because I don't feel like I can do justice to the position anymore, as I'm leaving, probably for good...

I'm bored. I'm sick of stupid people, stupid topics, and just general idiocy. I've been reading topics a lot recently, and I have nothing to say, which to me means it's time to move on. I've noticed others doing the same. Winki doesn't post much anymore for one.. I've made somewhere near to a thousand posts here I think, so hey, read my distilled wisdom if you miss me or whatever, although I doubt many will.

Normally, I wouldn't post something like this, I prefer to quietly fade away, but I've been here for what seems like a long time, I've gotten to know many of you, so I feel you deserve at least this much. I may come back, but it's not likely. J, Trippy, Z3m, Winki, you're all free to email me if you like, when you like.. I'm not deserting you guys, we've had some great conversations.. but at the end of the evening, there always comes that time when everyone has to go home. You're left behind in your empty house to clear up all the glasses and beer bottles, feeling sad, but glad, because the night is over, but you'll always have the memories..

For me, it's time to go home.

Au revoir

Suziegirl..
 #2 
Old 2000-10-15, 23:33
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

*yells in horror and punches walls*

damnit.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-15, 23:36
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

good bye.

I know the post was not to me but I just wanted to say good bye.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-15, 23:55
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

*remains cold and aloof*
 #5 
Old 2000-10-15, 23:56
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

so long
 #6 
Old 2000-10-16, 12:35
M�mn�ch M�mn�ch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

*plays sad rendition of taps on trumpet, with tears streaming down cheeks

you will be missed
 #7 
Old 2000-10-16, 01:10
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

bye bye...
 #8 
Old 2000-10-16, 01:12
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

suziegirl hope you read this... can u give me your e-mail address.. i wanted to ask you about a few software titles you may have.. thanks!

Clean
 #9 
Old 2000-10-16, 02:39
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

Why do you hate us.
 #10 
Old 2000-10-16, 03:07
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

none of the 'oldies' so to speak, have even respondend yet. It seems that the old generation is finaly, well, dying off.

The new one is filled with teenagers and drug makers.

Oh great,

Good luck in life Suzie!

(totse is going from a information board to a community of teenagers

 #11 
Old 2000-10-16, 03:57
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

fuck that.

Suzie, I guess this means I'll just hafta be better about the whole mail thing.
shit, she isn't even reading this....

drop by #Totse every now and again, I wouldn't mind in the least...

*hug*
 #12 
Old 2000-10-16, 04:33
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

diluted, that isn't needed here. that would be the absolute last thing someone in such a situation would want to read. its called empathy.

damn... this kills me. jaded, next time im on, could you gimme her addy?
 #13 
Old 2000-10-16, 06:47
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

NO! I'll miss your grandiose delusions. Hell, we all will.

*cries like a little girl*
 #14 
Old 2000-10-16, 20:57
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

Bye.
 #15 
Old 2000-10-16, 21:45
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

This whole board seems to have turned into a playground for twelve year olds with attitude problems. I come here to talk everyone else seems to come here to flame. WTF! If you wanna insult someone grab some of your friends and just go rip on 'em. Don't rip on complete strangers you don't even know. This board seems to be losing some of it's coolest people because we're flooded w/ morons who like to talk about setting mailboxes on fire, instead of the cool overly sarcastic nutbars we used to have. If I have to go find another board to get my fix for wacky and informed conversation I'm gonna be pissed!
 #16 
Old 2000-10-16, 21:58
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

This sucks.
 #17 
Old 2000-10-16, 22:21
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

yeah. that much is true riot. its time to start executing stupid people that ruin it for other's.

what'd ya say Enigma?


*sob*
 #18 
Old 2000-10-17, 02:26
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

I miss suz already.
 #19 
Old 2000-10-18, 07:05
Slider142a Slider142a is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

Change is constant, refreshing. Sometimes, though, we wish it didn't involve people. Hopefully this board will not change for the worst. We'll miss you Suzie.
 #20 
Old 2000-10-18, 14:10
Ancisace Ancisace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

Thank you for not taking advantage of my stupid posts to make yourself look smarter. You were one of the best people on this board. You earned my respect and the respect of most of the people on this board. You will be missed.
*Bows low to suzy and tries not to cry*

[BTW: has anyone else noticed how we are all talking about suzy like she died or something?]
 #21 
Old 2000-10-18, 15:13
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

Suz is a goddess, so this is as close to dying as she can come.
 #22 
Old 2000-10-18, 23:45
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

that much is true.
 #23 
Old 2000-10-19, 22:01
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

I haven't posted anythingh in the last few days, so I didn't get this message till just now, and to be totally honest, I got a lil teary-eyed. You've brought a lot of life and joy to this board, I think you even kissed me a couple times. So all I have to say is, lord be with you, keep the faith, godspeed, ashes to ashes, staub zu staub, we hardly knew ye, and go in peace. Love you, and I hope you haven't packed your bags totally yet, and you still have time to read this. I hope for your return, and I'll be here. Goodbye.
 #24 
Old 2000-10-19, 22:02
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

She did die!

I wanna know how many people are going to email her and talk to her all the day about various subjects.

Yea.. whata thought.
 #25 
Old 2000-10-20, 03:44
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

I'm going to bug her after I finish here and get my new email setup.
 #26 
Old 2000-10-20, 04:34
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

I kinda forgot her email...

Jaded, Z3m, a little help?
 #27 
Old 2000-10-20, 05:48
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

Talk to her? shit, I'm workin' for her...



e-mails on it's way Trippy...
 #28 
Old 2000-10-20, 08:06
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Enigma, pls read...

Send it to me too. I tried but couldn't find it...................
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics