About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-10, 06:51
AltF4 AltF4 is offline
Regular
 
Default Suzie

Hey! The "Games People Play" forum is getting rather s-t-a-l-e......
 #2 
Old 2000-08-10, 16:48
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

And that's Suzie's fault?

Is your political apathy in any way my or sckbch's fault? Nein. Nein, nein, nein.

Now you get on all fours and apologise to Suz this instant young man. A good apology. With begging and foot kissing and such. And when you're done we at the temple will throw a good horse-whipping into the bargain.

JADED! Call the official TOTSE flagellator. Tell him to bring his best cat this time.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-10, 02:46
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

Yeah exactly. It's not my fault if people don't post there. I've posted in there frequently. I've come to the conclusion that theres not really an avid gamers community around here, so there's not much I can do about it..

Go funk on someone else's turf.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-10, 05:48
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

***WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST MAY CONTAIN SOME GOOD ADVICE!!!***

If no one's posting there, then you post, NUMBNUTS!!!

Take some fucking R E S P O N S I B L I T Y!

This isn't Suzie's forum, or anybody's forum!!!! This is everybody's forum, and it is what YOU make it, so you'd better make it good!

 #5 
Old 2000-09-10, 11:10
AltF4 AltF4 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

Hey, chill out folks. I didn't place blame. I posted there myself, with no reply. Then again, maybeit just wasn't a worthwile post.....

: n all fours::
Suziegirl! I'm not worthy! I'm scum!
 #6 
Old 2000-09-10, 14:36
AltF4 AltF4 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

And btw, Atomic, I did post, so don't call me numbnuts. Or do call me numbnuts, just for another reason.
 #7 
Old 2000-10-17, 21:57
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

Youa re the little bitch that made Suzie leave, I say hate mail is on it's way.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-17, 22:31
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

You're gonna fuckin' die man!
 #9 
Old 2000-10-17, 23:07
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

what the fuck are you talking about?! it's not JUST him. its all of this dumb in-fighting and assholes like pojo and chopper. singling one person out and blaming them is like saying Hitler is the sole cause for the holocaust. get a fucking clue.
 #10 
Old 2000-10-17, 23:50
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

^HERO-------

Your like my fucking mother!
 #11 
Old 2000-10-17, 23:57
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

Well, yea, but a scrapegoat must be found! It's the American way.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-18, 03:49
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

Fuck that. Post in my forum. OR SOMETHING IN DIY!!!
 #13 
Old 2000-10-18, 04:24
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

I nominate ravers choice.
 #14 
Old 2000-10-18, 04:41
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

hehehe. scaaaarrry....

but if that's the case, i'll nominate Mister Clean, cause he's practically a newbie and he thinks that i don't like him.
 #15 
Old 2000-10-18, 05:20
CHOPPER CHOPPER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

FUCK YOU BAR ROOM BITCH. ( ITS ALL OF THIS INFIGHTING LIKE POJO AND CHOPPER)(YOU CANT BLAME ONE PERSON) LOOK AT SOME OF THE POSTS ON THIS BBS BETTER YET LOOK BACK OVER SOME OF THE OLD POSTS YOU MAKE ME FUCKING SICK YOU LITTLE BITCH IF YOU WOULD GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE A FUCKING CLUE I STARTED VISITING THIS SITE OF AND ON IN 3/1999 I STARTED LEARNING ALOT (AND STILL SOMETIMES DO) I DECIDED TO REGISTER AFTER SEEING SOME GOOD PEOPLE JUST FADE AWAY WHEN WHINNNNNING LITTLE BITCHES LIKE YOUR SELF STARTED POSTING I THOUGHT ABOUT SAYING FUCK IT AND JUST WALK AWAY BUT I COULDNT DO IT IF YOU DONT LIKE ME THEN FUCK YOU AND DIE. YES I AGREE WITH SOME CHANGE IS GOOD BUT NOT WHEN ITS SPOILED LITTLE BITCHES LIKE YOU THAT COME IN AND JUMP ON THE FLAME BANDWAGON AND THEN STOP AND GET OFF POINT THE FINGER OF BLAME AT OTHERS YOU TALK ABOUT INFIGHTING LOOK AND READ SOME OF YOUR FIRST POSTS I DID YOU ARE NOTHING BUT THE SHIT SCRAPED FROM THE BOOTS OF FAR BETTER MEN AND LADIES THAT CAME HERE BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT THAT AND LOOK AT YOUR (FRIENDS IN THE REAL WORLD) AND COUNT HOW MANY YOU HAVE THAT IS TRUE MAYBE 1 ITS NOT HARD TO TELL FROM THE WAY YOU ACT AND TALK THAT YOU MUST BE THE SAME IN PERSON A LITTLE WHINNNNNING MAN WHO WOULD RUN TO AND FRO FOR THE PAT ON THE HEAD ,A KIND WORD, OR WHEN NO ONE WILL GIVE THIS A BRUTAL SMACK IN THE FACE. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SCUM AND WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT SHAME ALL OF YOUR LIFE I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU BRH THINK OF ME THE NEXT TIME SOME ONE CORNERS YOU AND THAT HOT STREAM OF PISS RUNS DOWN THE INSIDE OF YOUR PANTLEG (I KNOW ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME) LOVE CHOPPER
 #16 
Old 2000-10-18, 05:23
CHOPPER CHOPPER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

(BENDS BAR ROOM BITCH OVER THE BAR WHILE SMACKING THE BACK OF HIS HEAD AND SHOVES A BASEBALLBAT IMBEDDED WITH RAZOR BLADES UP BAR ROOM BITCHES ASS)
 #17 
Old 2000-10-18, 06:02
Hells_wrath Hells_wrath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

Chopper, check this out. You see that? See that little dot after the word "out"? It's called a period. It's generally used to end sentences.
 #18 
Old 2000-10-18, 06:54
Slider142a Slider142a is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

wtf???

Did you actually expect someone to read that load of ****? If you want to make a point, there is something called the english language. People use it to communicate. It has rules, collected together into proper grammar! Ah well, I must be stupid for posting this, after all, you're not a child, right?
 #19 
Old 2000-10-18, 23:42
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

example #1. see above.

i rest my case.

just because i say something, doesn't mean that follow it to the letter. when i say i do. i will.


that is all


~can wang.

p.s. while one should not blame one person, two sounds about right. *snickers*



[This message has been edited by Bar room hero (edited 10-18-2000).]
 #20 
Old 2000-10-19, 03:37
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

Hey CHOPPER, check between your left shift and TAB keys... yeah, that's called a Caps Lock... yeah, it toggles lower case to upper case.... yeah, push it.
 #21 
Old 2000-10-19, 05:01
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

Gee Slider, if you like the english language so much, how come your afraid to use it?

Fuck, Shit, Damn, Hell, Whore, Bitch, Rape and many more words which the Man may shake a stick are just words, like boat and funny.

So, f*** censorship!!!

I think I'm gonna go put up some "Down with propaganda" posters now.
 #22 
Old 2000-10-19, 11:00
Slider142a Slider142a is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

Well, damn, I guess I forgot where I was.(lol). Though you have to admit, the **** did give a kind of self-duality. Could be any four-letter crap noun. hmm...
 #23 
Old 2000-10-19, 22:24
M�mn�ch M�mn�ch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

quote:
pee pee... *grin* PEE PEE!!!
*drools*


bwahahaha ahhahahah ehheheheh ohohoh ahah eh heh oheh tee-hee still the funniest damn thing

oh sorry, chopper if you want to string together words into a coherent sentence and make some kind of point at least lower the caps smart guy. i bet you ride the special bus.
 #24 
Old 2000-10-21, 05:28
CHOPPER CHOPPER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

well memnoch where els could i get a blowjob from your little sister?
 #25 
Old 2000-10-21, 18:47
Regular
 
Default Re: Suzie

nah, the "special bus" is partial to 15 year old, prepubescant, sniveling, phlegm munching, trouser heaving, ashy-faced, premature-ejaculating, Temple kiddies who have less than 50 posts...


it makes me proud to be a regular...

[This message has been edited by Bar room hero (edited 21-10-2000).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics