About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-07, 06:08
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Sick, just plain si.... cooooool

Two of the sickest things I have ever seen I saw this day:

The book Inferno is a very large thing. It's gotta weigh 20 lbs. and is about 20 inches tall and 3 inches thick. It is stuffed from front to back with third world dying children. I saw the book from far away, thought it looked very very cool. I ran to it, opened it, and saw starving children... so i turned the page and there... there was a child with flies all over it and holes in it's face. Black holes, looked like something ate the kid.

The other thing is someone wore a Communist jersey to school today, I was previously unaware they made Soviet jerseys, much like an American football jersey. The kid told me the other day he was a communist while I was yelling, kill commies!

yeah, don't really read that /\

~Hasta
 #2 
Old 2000-10-07, 07:06
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sick, just plain si.... cooooool

If somebody wearing a Soviet jersey is one of the sickest things you've ever seen you really need to get a life.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-07, 07:59
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sick, just plain si.... cooooool

Where can I get one of those shirts?
 #4 
Old 2000-10-07, 15:05
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sick, just plain si.... cooooool

I want one too.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-27, 14:01
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sick, just plain si.... cooooool

Where can I get a life?
 #6 
Old 2000-10-28, 06:37
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sick, just plain si.... cooooool

damn, when did i write that shit?
 #7 
Old 2000-10-28, 08:44
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sick, just plain si.... cooooool

And now you capitalist pigs will pay for a lifetime of greed.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics