About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-03-10, 22:05
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Oh you moderator asshole!

*gulp*

I hope i mean it.
 #2 
Old 2000-03-10, 22:09
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

=( I don't...

I think I pressed...

But where did it go?

ONLY HE COULD OF!

...... JUST TELL ME WHY!
 #3 
Old 2000-04-10, 12:22
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

Crack Kills.


Clean.
 #4 
Old 2000-04-10, 12:40
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

holy shit!! when did *you* become a mod???? wow. this is getting asinine...
 #5 
Old 2000-04-10, 12:53
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

You dont hate me do you?


Clean
 #6 
Old 2000-04-10, 12:54
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

this is becoming scary. no. i don't hate you.
someone hold me...
 #7 
Old 2000-04-10, 12:56
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

I am confused?

Clean.
 #8 
Old 2000-04-10, 01:02
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

*Holds BRH with Jaded's Ass*

[This message has been edited by Eldritch (edited 10-04-2000).]
 #9 
Old 2000-04-10, 02:37
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

AAHH!!! *screams in terror as the vice-grip butt cheeks clamp down on him* AHH!!! Help!!
 #10 
Old 2000-04-10, 02:43
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

I am still confused..........
 #11 
Old 2000-04-10, 03:11
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

So you did it clean!

YA LITTLE FUCKIN' FUCKER! OOO hot girl on the phone bye

 #12 
Old 2000-04-10, 05:50
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

swear to god man, I'm gonna have to start renting my ass usage....
 #13 
Old 2000-04-10, 06:24
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

DAMNIT~! i am still confused...

 #14 
Old 2000-04-10, 18:32
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

Good idea, I'll handle the marketing end of it. We need Pamphlets and a 20% Off Winter promo for the cristmas sales rush. Will you work chaunnakah parties? What about a bris? I think I can get you a Halloween gig if you can grow a pumkin in your fungus on short notice. Let's talk contract, say 80-20? Have your people call my people, we'll do lunch.
 #15 
Old 2000-06-10, 01:47
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh you moderator asshole!

90-10, it is my ass on the line after all...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics