About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-03-10, 05:27
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Cathode Ray Mission

Enigma, will you come to my birthday party?
 #2 
Old 2000-03-10, 15:55
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

Where and when?

Will there be drugs?

Will there be a hot oil show?
 #3 
Old 2000-03-10, 16:18
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

I'm sad now.

How come I wasn't invited?
 #4 
Old 2000-03-10, 16:46
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

..it's cuz we need indecent women...
 #5 
Old 2000-03-10, 17:36
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

can I come??? I promise not to put an apple up your neighbors dogs ass like last year and I am still trying to appoligise to them but they arent returning my calls.

It can still walk with its front legs what were they yelling for I was the one that got bit and not by them by there damn kids.
 #6 
Old 2000-04-10, 07:47
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

There won't be one as far as I can help it.
 #7 
Old 2000-04-10, 08:39
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

rc, if you did that to my dog I would stake you to the ground, stuff your undershorts with chicken gizzards and coke my dog up.

In fact, I think I'd do that to you just for fun, you little whore bitch.
 #8 
Old 2000-04-10, 17:13
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

Anyone who is mean to animals deserves castration. In the nastyiest, rustiest knife way possible.

I'm an indecent woman!..
 #9 
Old 2000-05-10, 01:16
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

prove it.
 #10 
Old 2000-05-10, 02:04
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

What day's your b-day Z. Mine's friday
 #11 
Old 2000-05-10, 02:56
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

11/17
 #12 
Old 2000-05-10, 06:06
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

Suz, knives are too painless. They should have their legs spread for a sty of hungry swine.
 #13 
Old 2000-05-10, 14:16
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

wooden mallet
 #14 
Old 2000-05-10, 14:26
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

for real torture you cut off somebody's feet at the ankle and make them "walk" down a gravel road.
 #15 
Old 2000-05-10, 17:05
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

I am not going to post those pictures here just to prove I'm an indecent woman.....


my birthday is 12/12/77... I was the first kid in my class to remember my birthday.. Actually, its a good thing the first two numbers are the same, otherwise I'd get really confused now I moved to america..


Animal cruelty is the worst possible thing ever.. because animals have so little power, they're at our mercy.. I saw something on tv the other day that said 30% of inmates in prison for violent crimes had done stuff to animals as kids.. thats a pretty big number if you ask me, like they got a taste for cruelty and meanness really young, and graduated to doing it to people when they got older..


 #16 
Old 2000-05-10, 23:48
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

maybe because they end up seeing people as just another bunch of animals....(btw I'm not implying that animals should be killed )
 #17 
Old 2000-06-10, 18:38
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cathode Ray Mission

Yeah, another theory was that they were hurting animals for the thrill factor, or excitement, and that eventually, animals got boring, so they graduated to people to experience the same psychological thrill..

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics