About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-01-10, 19:54
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default I fucking quit

Sometime between 2 and 3am this morning I bagged up all my weed, bongs, pipes, lighters and drug baggies and threw them out.
They're sitting outside my house in a big wheely bin. Tomorrow morning they will be gone. I've quit drugs forever, I hope.

I feel worse than shit right now.

If that brings a sadistic smile to your face, good. Glad to have been of some use to you. I hope you die real soon.
 #2 
Old 2000-01-10, 20:18
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS.


*then again I am a narc*
 #3 
Old 2000-01-10, 21:00
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

good luck man...
 #4 
Old 2000-01-10, 22:33
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

Why?
 #5 
Old 2000-01-10, 23:07
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

OK, so you quit.

WHY did you quit?

Remember: Quitters are never winners, and winners don't do drugs.
 #6 
Old 2000-02-10, 01:10
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

Why isn't important.
 #7 
Old 2000-02-10, 01:46
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

Maybe not, but "why" sure is INTERESTING.
 #8 
Old 2000-02-10, 03:41
Hero_of_Ktulu Hero_of_Ktulu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

whoa shit...hold on....i want your bong...but seriously...if thats what ya want then hey man go for it....im like for about a month before the soccer season starts till about 2 weeks into the season when i realize our teams sucks...if your really all quitting and shit...then thats cool too...its the best thing to do
 #9 
Old 2000-02-10, 03:46
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

you hit bottom?
 #10 
Old 2000-02-10, 04:15
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

Good luck hon..
 #11 
Old 2000-02-10, 04:57
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

good for fucking you trippy. good job. i am behind you %100.
 #12 
Old 2000-02-10, 05:08
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

You can do it. You can do it all night long...
 #13 
Old 2000-02-10, 06:20
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

Is this TRUE?????

Or the latest of your great wolf cries?

If it's true, rots uh ruck, If you're only 18 it might be easier than if you were a
56 yr. old man.

What will you do with your time now????

 #14 
Old 2000-02-10, 06:31
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

J - no, i just realised how close i was

winki - I'm going back to school next year.
 #15 
Old 2000-02-10, 06:42
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

So trippy are you going to change your aliase?

P.S. so suzie did that neck thing work?


[This message has been edited by Alan Smithee (edited 10-02-2000).]
 #16 
Old 2000-02-10, 07:33
Lost_Girl Lost_Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

I wish you well. I mean, I smoke weed just about every day, and it would take me a lot of will power to quit. However, I have friends who have never even puffed a cigarette, and that's fine with me. I mean, do what feels right. You don't need to have a reason why, but I would think it might help to have some kind of incentive.
 #17 
Old 2000-02-10, 07:47
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

Good Luck Trippy! I am behind you 100%.. i myself have been clean for 1 month (not by choice) But now i am seeing much more enegery and having a better time without drugs.. i doubt that i will be taking anything anytime soon..

Clean.
 #18 
Old 2000-02-10, 07:47
Jenkwater Jenkwater is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

I dont to drugs as often as some people, but I told myself that after high school I would stop doing drugs....hasn't happened...
 #19 
Old 2000-02-10, 09:21
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

I stopped doing drugs. Hasn't been a problem.

I don't have any friends anymore, sure... But it isn't ALL bad!
 #20 
Old 2000-02-10, 13:44
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

I want some drugs.
 #21 
Old 2000-02-10, 15:26
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

Trippy, I told you about the school thing, as far as I remember, and that's great, but going back to school does not require such drastic measures.
 #22 
Old 2000-02-10, 16:12
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

Alan, yeah I think it did. I crashed pretty fast after that..

Trippy, if you really want to do it, you will. You're a strong person, and just think how much more money you'll have now..
 #23 
Old 2000-02-10, 16:33
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

I'll do this. I am doing this. I haven't slept for 40 hours. I think I'm going to kill something.
 #24 
Old 2000-02-10, 20:57
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

hey trippy I know your mad at me from a post in the bad ideas forum I don't know why your mad but anyways I think its great that you quit and that you through all you shit out into the trash. I will probly do that someday when I'm older when I am like 19 but I will just start back up 3 days later so the best of luck and you have my support.
 #25 
Old 2000-02-10, 21:19
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

Trippy advice, avoid your old pot smoking buddies for a little while. Otherwise you will wind up smoking again, trust me it happened to me. I quit for a grand total of about a week then one night a friend of mine says. "Hey I've got some acid!" Ahhhh... My behavior is well bad.
 #26 
Old 2000-02-10, 23:38
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

i think trippy's been tweaking pretty hard over the weekend, i get like that as well, wonder what the fuck its all for, then i get some sleep wake up and realize just how fucked up i was and can't wait to do it again.
 #27 
Old 2000-03-10, 03:34
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

I don't wanna die.
 #28 
Old 2000-03-10, 05:10
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I fucking quit

My only two addictions are to nicotine and caffiene, and I'm pretty good at controlling the urges.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics