About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-30, 15:53
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default ughhh gulp

I swallowed a dishrag!!!
 #2 
Old 2000-09-30, 20:30
Regular
 
Default Re: ughhh gulp

you are shitting me. how big.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-30, 21:12
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ughhh gulp

"ya sure got a purty mouth"~deliverance
 #4 
Old 2000-01-10, 02:07
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ughhh gulp

hahaha, uhhh.... why?
 #5 
Old 2000-01-10, 05:21
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ughhh gulp

about a square foot
 #6 
Old 2000-01-10, 06:21
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ughhh gulp

Why????
 #7 
Old 2000-01-10, 16:42
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ughhh gulp

The leaf people promised a big cake for me if I did it. They lied, and now I can't find em anymore. My stomach is killing me. I'll drink some kind of acid to dissolve the rag.
 #8 
Old 2000-01-10, 16:46
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ughhh gulp

jeez man ....how about a double dose of ex-lax....
 #9 
Old 2000-02-10, 06:53
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ughhh gulp

your stomach acid is probably stronger than anything you have except if you have hydrofloric acid handy and that would be slightly fatal. just look at it this way you just got your yearly recomended allowance of fiber.
 #10 
Old 2000-02-10, 08:09
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ughhh gulp

Once upon a time I used to babysit.

There was this elittle boy named scooter.

Scooters breath was most heinous!

I asked his Mom about it .

She said it had been that way for awhile.

I asked my sons Dr. while at an appt.
w/ Scooeter in tow, if he knew what might cause such a thing(I already tried brushing his tongue and teeth)

The Dr. looked at Scooter, he said aaaaaah,
checked his mouth, then he looked in his nose

Lo and behold Scooter had somehow got a piece of green kitchen sponge shoved up his nose and apparently it had been there for awhile.

We called his Mom and she said it was okay to
have it removed. So we did.

The End.
 #11 
Old 2000-02-10, 08:40
AltF4 AltF4 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ughhh gulp

I got a button stuck in my nose once.
 #12 
Old 2000-02-10, 21:11
Regular
 
Default Re: ughhh gulp

for me, it was legos and raisins
 #13 
Old 2000-03-10, 01:05
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ughhh gulp

peppercorn one time.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics