About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-30, 01:13
TACD TACD is offline
Regular
 
Default Spudguns.co.uk

Hello,
I am TACD, webmaster of a relatively new Spudguns site at spudguns.co.uk - I would be very appreciative if you could take a look around our site and provide some comments and feedback, and hopefully add a link to us on your site to help get word around of our site. A link will of course also be added to your page... If this is not possible then I understand.

Many Thanks,
TACD (http://www.spudguns.co.uk)
 #2 
Old 2000-09-30, 03:27
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spudguns.co.uk

People are lazy so I'll be kind enough to help you. www.spudguns.co.uk
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics