About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-29, 14:23
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Now I [i]Am[/i] Really Sorry

Okay, it's the middle of the night and I woke

up hungry. I don't feel like eating any
cheese, and I've had enough strawberries to

last a couple years, no margerine so toast is

out....but wait, what's this??? Why what do

you know? It's the frosting I never used

cause I burned the cake. Just pull off the

inner seal and yummy yum yum! Frosting is

sooooo goood and mmmmmmmmmmmmmm , I don't

even need a spoon, I'll jsut use my pinky.

God, this is deliscious....................

Now I am really sorry, I ate half the

thing of frosting (creme cheese btw) and now

my stomach has seized and I think I am going

to die!!!!AAAAAAAAckk, ptoooey, aaaaarrrgghh!

I wonder if I'm gonna barf, this belonged in

bad ideas, sorry. I'll be going now =P
 #2 
Old 2000-09-29, 20:01
alpha alpha is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I [i]Am[/i] Really Sorry

You want bad? I downed some lab grade almost-pure glucose today.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-30, 03:41
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I [i]Am[/i] Really Sorry

Popcorn butter is always a bad thing.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-30, 04:01
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I [i]Am[/i] Really Sorry

I always liked cake frosting, but I always frosted myself in moderation.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-30, 04:34
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I [i]Am[/i] Really Sorry

know when to say to when
 #6 
Old 2000-09-30, 05:09
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I [i]Am[/i] Really Sorry

I probably tried to , but my mouth was full.

Hot lemon juice for breakfast.......
 #7 
Old 2000-09-30, 15:06
Hero_of_Ktulu Hero_of_Ktulu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I [i]Am[/i] Really Sorry

cool whip is good....but that really makes you sick if you eat the whole big canister of it
 #8 
Old 2000-09-30, 15:12
Hero_of_Ktulu Hero_of_Ktulu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I [i]Am[/i] Really Sorry

oh and dont eat frosting if you opened it and didnt put in the fridge cause youll get food poisioning like me
 #9 
Old 2000-09-30, 15:44
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I [i]Am[/i] Really Sorry

Hey, what did the glucose taste like? Was it sweet?
 #10 
Old 2000-09-30, 20:25
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I [i]Am[/i] Really Sorry

i have had a LOT glucose and fructose... but they were through a central line.

cool whip is ok, but it is an oil product... it tastes like gasoline to me.
 #11 
Old 2000-01-10, 18:40
alpha alpha is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I [i]Am[/i] Really Sorry

Actually, I can't really describe the glucose - it didn't taste sweet, not that strong tasting, but lingers a bit.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics