About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-28, 06:43
completelyignorant completelyignorant is offline
Regular
 
Default Second Try

No, I do not want to be an op and boot people off. Here is the scenario. Another user comes in tells people he is an op and proceeds to boot someone off. The guy who was booted reconnects and is not to happy with the first guy. After some IM discussion between these two guys, the first guy tells the second that I was the guy who booted him. The second guy then starts threatening me. I explain to him that it wasn't me. He doesn't really believe me, but I IM the first guy asking him why he blaimed me and then paste his response in an IM that I send to the second guy. Once again, I am not interested in booting or even fucking with anyone else. I am interested in learning how to protect myself, and knowing what these people are doing and talking about. In other words I would like to be able to go to a BB or site like this and be able to have some understanding of what people are talking about. Where did you start, and are there other sites that explain things in greater detail. BTW thanks soullace for your answer. The rest of you are pretty funny. Although I don't don't that your all very knowledgeable it seems to me that you spend more time responding to each other than to the question at hand. I'll save you the time: jackass, idiot, etc. lol!
 #2 
Old 2000-09-28, 17:13
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Second Try

Don't ask me. I come here for the free crackers.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-28, 17:35
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Second Try

*yawn* newbie.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-28, 18:10
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Second Try

Maybe we just don't want to answer your question.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-28, 20:43
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Second Try

Ever heard of Satan's Buttrash? They beat up fat people, its an awesome band.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-28, 23:22
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Second Try

Ok here is your answer,,, i feel sorry for you since ya are new,,,

You need to set up an easy hack by tapping into the LPT1 port with a reflux compacitor. Configure an open serial port by sticking a flathead screwdriver in your floppy disk drive. The next and final step is the easiet.. Take a bucket (5 gallon works best) fill it with salt water.. use like an entire container. Then dump it on your computer. Now you can kick anyone offline at anytime..

Clean.

[This message has been edited by Mister_Clean (edited 09-28-2000).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics