About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-26, 20:52
Regular
 
Default Trippy.

what was the intent of this icq message to me?

9/26/2000, 10:02AM

Trippy: Consider this my suicide note. I love you. goodbye.


don't die dude...
 #2 
Old 2000-09-26, 21:08
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 #3 
Old 2000-09-26, 21:09
$Matius420$ $Matius420$ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 #4 
Old 2000-09-26, 22:33
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

I just received the same message man..what the fucks goin on?
 #5 
Old 2000-09-27, 00:14
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

I got it too, but I don't know either. Haven't talked to trippy since the other day when me him and J were on IRC together.. weird..

Trippy, we love you too, come back..
 #6 
Old 2000-09-27, 01:14
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

*scared*
 #7 
Old 2000-09-27, 03:08
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

he's on #Totse right now.. isn't talking.
 #8 
Old 2000-09-27, 03:09
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

he was talking to me
 #9 
Old 2000-09-27, 03:18
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

I'm sorry.
I'vv alredy taken the pillss/

I cnat cope any mre.

bye all
 #10 
Old 2000-09-27, 04:04
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

no my entire world is crashing down before me
my life left in ruins my idle dead. drugs no
more. nooooooooo argh! why me why you nooooo

whoever invented this whole killing thing i'm glad they're dead. and the person who started suicide argh, why!! this is not happening i'm tripping, dreaming trippin in a dream.

tears are falling,
people calling,
for the great one they call trippy.

tears of sorrow,
gone tomorrow,
a life has come to an end.

won't you stay,
come and play,
no more, can one be trusted

with life so dear,
i hold thee near,
never to allow again.

goodbye trippy

*tear*
 #11 
Old 2000-09-27, 16:06
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

he's just fucking with you..

not cool man.
 #12 
Old 2000-09-27, 22:23
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

Yea, that's really not funny Trippy, some people were worried.
 #13 
Old 2000-09-28, 03:57
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

Sorry about that, it sounded like a hilarious joke when i was hepped up on goofballs.

You'd think I would have learnt my lesson the first time I did this....
 #14 
Old 2000-09-28, 21:13
Regular
 
Default Re: Trippy.

i thought so.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics