About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-01-24, 20:01
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default ANNOUNCING NIRVANAnet(tm) FaceFeed(tm) 2000 v1.0

ANNOUNCING NIRVANAnet(tm) FaceFeed(tm) 2000 v1.0

When: Friday January 28, 2000, 7:17pm

Where: San Francisco, California

More Specifically: Clown Alley Restaurant, 42 Columbus Avenue, Columbus and Jackson, 415/681-3820

Meet FREEQGRRL -- flying in from Orange County JUST for the occasion, witness SAM UZI stuff three hamburgers into his mouth at ONE TIME, listen to BLACK KNIGHT talk about his latest experiments with VIDEO STREAMING SATELLITES, gasp at the JAYDE'S ASTRAL PROJECTION all the way from Chicago, see DAISY MAE dance on the HEAD OF A PIN!

This Friday ONLY!

Clown Alley Links:
http://snapcity.com/past/snap7/snap7.html
http://www.sfmethod.com/dine/clownalley.html
http://www.sftravel.com/beach.html

Directions:
http://www.mapquest.com

[This message has been edited by enigma (edited 01-25-2000).]
 #2 
Old 2000-01-24, 21:16
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANNOUNCING NIRVANAnet(tm) FaceFeed(tm) 2000 v1.0

Will human flesh be served?
 #3 
Old 2000-01-25, 02:15
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANNOUNCING NIRVANAnet(tm) FaceFeed(tm) 2000 v1.0

Only if you're volunteering to be the Guest of Honor.
 #4 
Old 2000-01-25, 20:10
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANNOUNCING NIRVANAnet(tm) FaceFeed(tm) 2000 v1.0

No problem! What do you guys prefer? Wing or thigh? Breast? I'll start shaving the appropriate body part today. Shall I bring the cutlery as well? I hope you get me drunk first, think of it as marinate.
 #5 
Old 2000-01-29, 22:07
Chaostrophy Chaostrophy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANNOUNCING NIRVANAnet(tm) FaceFeed(tm) 2000 v1.0

Hey, the Vision owner, I'm up for a ride in Marin today, get back to me quick and I can drop the manual off.
 #6 
Old 2000-01-31, 20:22
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANNOUNCING NIRVANAnet(tm) FaceFeed(tm) 2000 v1.0

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. Sometimes I take a little vacation from the electron highway to take on the real one. Maybe I should come to you? Whatever's easy.

BTW nice meetin those of you that showed up.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics