About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Mother Nature > Green Planet
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Green Planet Environmental issues. The ozone hole. Tree hugging for fun and profit. Toxins in the air, water, and soil. Biotechnological foodstuffs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-19, 04:57
corruption corruption is offline
Regular
 
Default Very funny environmentalist thing I found...

www.changingtheclimate.com

Check it out. I think I might be printing out some bumper stickers...
 #2 
Old 2002-12-20, 22:57
Starcraft Starcraft is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very funny environmentalist thing I found...

yup very funny hahahah!
 #3 
Old 2002-12-22, 01:28
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very funny environmentalist thing I found...

Those are great.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-24, 21:58
Kia Kordestani Kia Kordestani is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very funny environmentalist thing I found...

my mouse button is stuck,...
 #5 
Old 2002-12-24, 22:20
Kia Kordestani Kia Kordestani is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very funny environmentalist thing I found...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kia Kordestani
my mouse button is stuck,...
 #6 
Old 2002-12-24, 22:27
Kia Kordestani Kia Kordestani is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very funny environmentalist thing I found...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kia Kordestani
my mouse button is stuck,...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics