About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Mother Nature > Green Planet
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Green Planet Environmental issues. The ozone hole. Tree hugging for fun and profit. Toxins in the air, water, and soil. Biotechnological foodstuffs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-14, 07:24
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Templeton?

Where the fuck is he?

I haven't seen him on the boards or on IRC in forever...are you there little buddy, what happened?

Anyone here know?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-14, 14:57
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Templeton?

I know I want some opinions on my posts....I tried e-mailing him to no avail...
 #3 
Old 2002-12-14, 23:55
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Templeton?

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Boris_KGB:
I know I want some opinions on my posts....I tried e-mailing him to no avail...


When did you email me?

I read the posts in this forum everyday. Unfortunately, I haven't found the time to research my responses to the current relevant topics due to the fact that I have been studying for my finals which are next week. I also have been spending an unsual amount of time in the Politics: Left, Right, and Center forum.

quote:
Originally posted by -_-OsiriS-_-:
Where the fuck is he?

I haven't seen him on IRC in forever...are you there little buddy, what happened?



I still log in on IRC at least once or twice a week, usually in the middle of the day.

There is a significant amount of material that I plan on contributing to this forum over my winter break.

If there are any other questions let me know and I will answer them as soon as I can.




[This message has been edited by Templeton (edited 12-14-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics