About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Mother Nature > Green Planet
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Green Planet Environmental issues. The ozone hole. Tree hugging for fun and profit. Toxins in the air, water, and soil. Biotechnological foodstuffs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-17, 22:44
DaUltimateSlacker23 DaUltimateSlacker23 is offline
Regular
 
Default lets just not care any more

why waste our time trying to clean up the planet for the next generation who cares what are they gonna do for us when we are dead...hm?.....
 #2 
Old 2002-06-18, 01:45
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lets just not care any more

That's brilliant...
I have a suggestion for your parents...It costs over $100,000 to raise a child to the age of 18, not to mention the the use of resources and medicines and whatnot. A bullet costs less than 2 dollars.

Why waste the time energy and money raising your ungrateful ass...hm?
 #3 
Old 2002-06-18, 01:51
belarion23 belarion23 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lets just not care any more

Templeton
A bullet does not cost 2 dollars a piece unless it is a high powered round. Just go with .22 rounds with 500 per box at 10 bucks at wal-mart. This is sarcasm.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-11, 03:36
RapKiLLer RapKiLLer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lets just not care any more

templeton i didnt know you are a gay ass hippy. DO YOU LIKE life huh. you dumb ass
well i dont i'll keep in littering.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-11, 03:58
segue segue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lets just not care any more

its funny how people come in here and talk like they are in third grade insult our "hippie" momma and then leave with not a coherent argument in sight... sigh
 #6 
Old 2002-07-11, 08:06
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: lets just not care any more

Those rounds aren't going to fire themselves, they need a gun. And that requires all the money to buy one, plus permits and getting fingerprinted and all that shit. Just go out back with a nice big rock to the skull, it's free and get's the job done.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-11, 20:10
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lets just not care any more

For some reason I wish for life to continue after 4 billion years. Call me sentimental, or just call me curious to what we may be able to accomplish and become.

And of course I am selfish enough to care about the quality of my life in the next 50 years or so.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-22, 17:18
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: lets just not care any more

Unless we can colonise another solar system that has planets at the right distance away from the Sun, we are going to get wiped out when our Sun goes Red Giant.

I am doubtful that we will ever be able to break the confines of our solar system let alone be able to travel and colonize a new one. It's just so damn big.
 #9 
Old 2002-07-23, 04:41
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lets just not care any more

They are passing a law in California that may ban SUV's and certain Trucks.
 #10 
Old 2002-07-23, 04:51
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lets just not care any more

quote:
Originally posted by DaUltimateSlacker23:
why waste our time trying to clean up the planet for the next generation who cares what are they gonna do for us when we are dead...hm?.....


the earth is a beatifull place (well was atleast) and fuckheads like you destroy it...


 #11 
Old 2002-07-23, 21:31
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lets just not care any more

quote:
Originally posted by ExtazyBoy:
the earth is a beatifull place (well was atleast) and fuckheads like you destroy it...




You think you aren't responsible for Earth's damage?
 #12 
Old 2002-07-24, 02:23
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lets just not care any more

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Boo:
You think you aren't responsible for Earth's damage?


I'd like to ask the same question of you.

I know I'm destroying the Earth, I don't know how possible it is for Humans to live without destroying it.
 #13 
Old 2002-07-25, 16:51
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lets just not care any more

quote:
Originally posted by Bogey Man:
I'd like to ask the same question of you.

I know I'm destroying the Earth, I don't know how possible it is for Humans to live without destroying it.



What I was pointing out was that you claimed that Slacker and others like him were responsible for earth's damage. I sincerly hope that you believe to be responsible just as much as you say Slacker is.

I know I'm destroying the earth. I've never claimed otherwise.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics