About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Mother Nature > Green Planet
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Green Planet Environmental issues. The ozone hole. Tree hugging for fun and profit. Toxins in the air, water, and soil. Biotechnological foodstuffs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-04, 05:34
digitalnoah digitalnoah is offline
Regular
 
Default Anyone know where I can buy large solar panels?

Im looking to make my home more energy efficient. Does anybody know where I can buy a couple of large solar panels? My plan is to have them charge a battery during the day, and run off the battery as much as possible at night. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

 #2 
Old 2001-07-08, 00:03
digitalnoah digitalnoah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know where I can buy large solar panels?

Come on! Your telling me that NOBODY knows ANYTHING about solar panels? Somebody thats reading this HAS to know something... Like I say, any help at all would be greatly appreciated
 #3 
Old 2001-07-08, 05:38
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know where I can buy large solar panels?

click here

or

here

 #4 
Old 2001-07-08, 18:29
digitalnoah digitalnoah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know where I can buy large solar panels?

Thank you kindly. This has definitely helped me on my way.

-digitalnoah
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics