About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Mother Nature > Green Planet
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Green Planet Environmental issues. The ozone hole. Tree hugging for fun and profit. Toxins in the air, water, and soil. Biotechnological foodstuffs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-27, 22:12
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Oh, now I get it

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0,,2-112237,00.html
 #2 
Old 2001-04-29, 06:21
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh, now I get it

uuhhhhh.... wasn't the ice age caused by the comet that killed the dinosaurs...you know the dust from the impact blocked out all of the heat and shit .....yeah

------------------
Don't worry.....I put my pants out....but yours are still on fire
 #3 
Old 2001-04-29, 15:48
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh, now I get it

No.

There have been many ice ages since the time of the dinosuars. The come every once and a while.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-30, 18:57
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh, now I get it

ya sure great, but what about that big hole in the ozone.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #5 
Old 2001-05-03, 02:51
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh, now I get it

That's so fucked up.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-06, 02:34
m1066ad m1066ad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh, now I get it

Wear a hat, quit whinin
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics