About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > News of the Temple
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News of the Temple News about what's happening on this web site and BBS. Please keep posts on topic.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-23, 18:02
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default New Index Page

I've been working on Webgasm, the site-generation software, and I've set it up so that any pages that get edited / reformatted now show up on the main index page. I'm hoping that it will encourage people to explore the vast text file archives here, and to check things out that they might otherwise have missed.
 #2 
Old 2001-03-23, 18:34
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New Index Page

I like the new index, I thought it was just the files that were last veiwed.



------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #3 
Old 2001-03-23, 19:03
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New Index Page

..great 'cause often I don't even bother going into the archeives because I can't see whats new and what I already read.... I was suprised though, the main page had been like that forever...........................
 #4 
Old 2001-03-23, 21:16
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New Index Page

You're doing a good job, enigma. It looks nice. By the way, did you get my e-mail re: conspiracy forum mod?
 #5 
Old 2001-03-30, 20:25
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New Index Page

WAY COOL!! The presentation of the files what w/ the 'reddot in blksquare' buttons and 'invisible venitian blind', space defining dealies is 300% better than the rectangles in rectangles method mentioned as a suggestion
by some well intentioned member of the cumulative peanut galley....I won't ask how long you can keep it up, but even just a few of the few new files for the past few days have been oh so ever more tasty & filling than sometimes weeks and weeks of 'today's active topics'. For whatever part you guys are responsible/to whatever degree I have been remiss...(both 100%)..the new index is tantamount to well, something like that time when the library first put the card catalog on computers, yes yes, well done.

How are you picking areas to update?

Oh, I thought of a better analogy. It's like, "Yeah ,everybody had at least heard about that briefcase full of goodies that was stashed under your bed, hell your friends had even peeked inside and sorta seen all that stuff. But now!, since we know he's never coming back for it......(well little fuzzy here, but anyway)..so all the stuff comes out of the briefcase, onto the bed and little by little begins to appear throughout the house on nick knack shelves, the mantle, that little curio cabinet in the hall.....hey what about that jewelry???? I know, I know.. .. just thought I'd ask.

Great gob Jod!!

See?, I even said that the mystery factor in the progression / ongoing development of the human race resided in the as yet, consciously inaccesible areas of our minds, and this just proves it! The impetus for fullfillment along with every single bit of info. known and available up and into this point in time is rendered by html code and a bunch of other stuff I, and alot of other people don't know much about,(noted, many here @totse do),.. but to the point of the, IMHO, 'origins of existence' and all:

Evolution is like a code used to write a program, right? The program itself ,is a concept, not reliant on any particular code for its content, merely it's rendering. You create the program, you choose how it will be rendered, or give the concept to the appropriate div. for development/mgmt. etc. while you go off and develop other concepts. Seems like a sound plan, as long as the people in your divisions are capable and trustworthy. Even if a few prove not to be, hell,(pun intended)you are still the one coming up with the concepts.....cool.

I've got a little post-it note list going of
files I've come upon w/a really noticeable need for proofing/updating. I'll send it if you want, when it is enough to be worth looking at, as opposed to running across.

Oh, see disclaimer #2, no validation....yeah, well that's fine, I just like to try and be helpful.. "What do yo mean??..a little bird said what?? Ok!,..alright..already, now tell me,.." I'll use my mouth to make peanut butter, ok, and then go+find+hungry, little birds ..w/ their open beaks pointed up into the sky" um,ok.."Do what then?..spit+ little+amounts of the peanut butter into their mouths?....????IF I wanna be helpful..huh, right. I'm getting it, I was 5 yrs. late you know? Hey!...my foot! OW!

Am I annoying the sysop?

Knock Knock

Candy Gram.......

Kno....................pizza delivery......
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics