About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > News of the Temple
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News of the Temple News about what's happening on this web site and BBS. Please keep posts on topic.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-11-30, 07:58
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Feature Suggestions

Have a feature you want to see added to totse.com? Post your suggestions here.
 #2 
Old 2000-12-02, 17:57
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

A sporting forum, a book forum, a scifi forum, a food forum, all are mere suggestions.
 #3 
Old 2000-12-02, 22:46
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

possibly a weapon/combat forum
 #4 
Old 2000-12-02, 23:23
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Theres some talk in the chemistry forum about making two separate forums, one exclusively for general drug discussion, and one exclusively for drug chemistry.
 #5 
Old 2000-12-03, 02:09
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

A telnetable board? Maybe even the old &TOTSE if you still have that on file. I'd be willing to do some of the work too.
 #6 
Old 2000-12-03, 04:29
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

how about...

&totse mail

that's what i want

you know like hotmail, yahoo, excite, etc.

that's what we should get
 #7 
Old 2000-12-06, 00:18
k9girrl k9girrl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

"Anarchist Links" web list contributed to by members.
"Laboratory Tips" safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.
 #8 
Old 2000-12-06, 00:40
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

i agree with madchemist,

there should be a seperate chemistry forum.
 #9 
Old 2000-12-07, 16:16
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

yeah there has actually been a lot of talk about a forum for just chemistry. (drug chemistry) I believe that this would make a lot of people happy! well .... me anyways.
 #10 
Old 2000-12-09, 01:49
hardcore hardcore is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

good thinking slipgut
i reckon we should have ...@totse.com email
that would be awesome
heaps of poeple would be getting them
who knows, it might get bigger than hotmail
 #11 
Old 2000-12-09, 09:30
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

All: The forums you've asked for have been added. Now go fill them up!

Moderators: If there are current message threads in your forums that "fit better" in the new forums, feel free to move them. Likewise, if anyone wants to moderate one of the new forums, send me some e-mail and tell me what forum you want to moderate and why.

k9girrl: I made you a moderator of the new Laboratory Tips forum. Hope you don't mind. (I'm still working on adding a "submit a link" feature which will add links as something distinct from articles and messages.)

Z3m: I don't want to run a telnettable board. They're sort-of cool, but the amount of work you have to put into one vs. the number of people it will affect just doesn't make it a worthwhile pursuit for me. I'd rather put the effort into web-enabled applications.

All: I'm working on getting totse.com mail addresses. Not sure how that will work out with my ISP. He wants to sell totse.com dial-up and DSL access that comes with web space and e-mail accounts, I just want to be able to hand out e-mail addresses to people as bonuses for putting quality time into the BBS.
 #12 
Old 2000-12-10, 10:49
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

AH! Suck.
 #13 
Old 2000-12-11, 03:28
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Hack your UBB enigma.. or get me to do it for you

Suprise..

Brief appearance by me to see what you're all up to..

But seriously *nigma there are some nice things you could add to your ubb, like "who's online" or Private messaging, or a chatroom, etc.. If you want some assistance, that's what I've been doing for the past couple of months.. becoming a ubb freak..

you could just use everyone.net to provide email, if you wanted to be lazy, it would be free, and people could have @totse.com addresses
 #14 
Old 2000-12-11, 20:53
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

SSSSSUUUUUUZZZZZZZIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!

*tries to think of something witty*

Dammit.
 #15 
Old 2000-12-11, 22:13
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

a chat room!
totse chat!
thats all this board is missing!!!
email would kick ass, but a chat would just be awesome!
 #16 
Old 2000-12-11, 23:49
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Chat
CHAT
CHAT!!!
 #17 
Old 2000-12-12, 01:23
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

www.mirc.com undernet, #totse!

This is the chat room.
 #18 
Old 2000-12-12, 05:31
Mr CrEEP Mr CrEEP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

hmmm,how about a picture of ourselves next to our name,or how about a "best song to download from napster" forum,,no wait napsters slow for me and im always freakin geting transfer error and lags on the search thing,but the chat room thing sounds good im gonna try that link from bongman,,,,,,,
 #19 
Old 2000-12-12, 08:54
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I've been working on getting the search function working today. I had plenty of space in all of the working directories, finally figured out that the search software used the /tmp directory for building indexes, and I "only" had 800MB free in /tmp. Boosted that to 1.4GB free and it worked like a champ.

Time to add another hard drive to the server.

As far as Chat goes, I've been working on it. Try it out and post a message here as to what you think. If all goes well, I'll make it "public" later this week. Here's the Chat test page URL:

http://www.totse.com/en/chat/


[This message has been edited by enigma (edited 12-16-2000).]
 #20 
Old 2000-12-12, 19:44
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

It seems to be working fine, although I keep getting an "unregistered user, contact webmaster" error when I send something to the chat room. Not sure why that is, I never, ever use IRC.
 #21 
Old 2000-12-13, 02:15
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

the color is a bit off the type would be better as a default black or blue the pink is too light.
 #22 
Old 2000-12-14, 10:05
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I think its pretty cool. I use a different irc client so the colors dont really matter to me. Im just looking forward to seeing all of you there.

------------------

Ain

[This message has been edited by Ain (edited 12-14-2000).]
 #23 
Old 2000-12-14, 19:47
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I havn't seen a single person there. I was there from 5-8 eastern!? What am Im I doing wrong?

Im also assuming that it's using the same server's as slashnet on mirc? Cause I was in the html chat and the mirc chat and I couldn't see myself. WTF!?
 #24 
Old 2000-12-16, 05:25
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

hey Enigma, just a thought, I dunno what you'll think about it. But with all the new sections and all, why not add a section on psychology? a section dedicated toit. I am not an expert in it, but it does interest me a great deal, and sometime si find it diffcult chosing which section of the community to post my questions in. I'm sure there's plenty of other people who'd be interested too.
 #25 
Old 2000-12-16, 23:52
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Bongman: Every time I've gone into the new #totse chat room, Ain and Mekhet have been there. Yes, I'm using Slashnet, so people can use their worldwide network of chat servers, plus I can register the channels so they're always there.

DiabolikSlim: I'll add a psychology forum if you volunteer to act as the moderator.
 #26 
Old 2000-12-17, 00:17
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I'd be glad to act as the moerator of the board. Liek is aid, I'm not a pro, my only REAL experiences are like Psychology 20, and some reading on the net. I'm sure there's plenty better people to be mods,but hey, if you NEED someone to moderate it, i'll do it...
 #27 
Old 2000-12-17, 02:09
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

It would be neat to have an
in-house Totse juke-box w/
a token icon or something on
each page. That way we could
all load a song of our choosing
and leave it or change it as much
or as little as we liked and then
sharing music with each other
would be a snap and next year
they'd have a KTEL TOTSE2000
posters-picks cd out for only
12.99 plus! you'd also recieve,
at a rate of approx. one every
2-3mo. other great collections of
posters-picks AND if you act now....

sorry, I'm pretty depressed-
Think I'll go listen to that
Placebo cd sckbch had to send
me cause we don't have a regulars
only jukebox...
 #28 
Old 2000-12-18, 14:30
Ancisace Ancisace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Maybe we could have a submissions review thing, where we get to rate stuff submitted to totse
 #29 
Old 2000-12-18, 16:46
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

DiabolikSlim: A Headshrinkers forum has been added. Go fill 'er up.

Winki: I started playing with setting something up on Live365.com a few months ago. My idea was to have them host the music, then people here could upload whatever they wanted, those songs would then get transferred to the Live365 site, and then I'd add a button to every single page so people could start up a music feed with a single button push.

I just tried to get there this morning and I can't get to Live365 at all. If they're up this afternoon, try this URL: http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=totse .

Ancisace: On article reviews, you mean like a multi-star rating system thing? Hrm... might be good. Let me see what I can do.

[This message has been edited by enigma (edited 12-18-2000).]
 #30 
Old 2000-12-18, 19:07
baked baked is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

you know what would be cool? if you would make a program similar to napster enigma
 #31 
Old 2000-12-18, 23:21
mekhet mekhet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I have a few suggestions, apparently I missed the "design" discussion but here is what I think.

First of all the order messages are displayed either needs to change, or be controlable by forum moderators. I *hate* this oldest->newest display and think it should be the other way around, just like the subject display is.

Second of all, we should maybe consider a "Phreak" forum for all those fun phone tapping questions.
 #32 
Old 2000-12-19, 03:16
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

yes a phreaking forum is an excellent call!
 #33 
Old 2000-12-19, 04:23
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

So you want the start post in a topic to appear at the end.. UGH..

Would be majorly improved if you added the multipage hack to the boards though, where the page numbers appear in the forumdisplay.cgi page.. Dont' have it offhand but I can tell you where to find it if you want enigma..
 #34 
Old 2000-12-19, 19:45
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I feel that we have to many forums and I was going to suggest deleting a few but as I go and look into the list of forums I can't think of any to delete. they all have there purposes but there are still many without moderators and therefor they have nobody to support them and request people to use them as well nobody moves misplaced posts into them therefor they are left less used than the rest of the forums.

I was going to request moderator status and ask to become moderator of the weapons and combat forum because i have recently started learning about martial arts and self defense wich is a popular subject in that forum but I felt asking would make me kind of pathetic but it is the only way to get my thought out in the open so consider it because i got lots of time on my hands and all seeing as how I'm grounded for a month.

[This message has been edited by raverz_choice (edited 12-21-2000).]
 #35 
Old 2000-12-20, 19:30
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

i think a ehtics/morals forum would be a good idea
 #36 
Old 2000-12-22, 04:08
dr wu dr wu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

What's the deal with the board? it loads then pauses.... then loads...then pauses..well you get the idea. I don't have this bizarre scenario anywhere else. Is this a feature of totse.com intended to reprogarm our minds for future use by illuminati agents?

dr wu........are you with me.. ?
 #37 
Old 2000-12-22, 04:47
stick stick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I'd like to see a forum where those who have had a near death experience are able to gather....like maybe, not closed to anyone but only those who testify to the fact would have some type of communication authority....
 #38 
Old 2000-12-22, 07:00
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I would like a &Totse startup page with local/world/tech news and weather. Maybe some movie/tv listings, newest members etc. And to be able to add my own links.

[This message has been edited by Ain (edited 12-22-2000).]
 #39 
Old 2000-12-22, 20:30
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

now ain has a good idea. That would be cool but it would provide much work for enigma, unless somebody would help. there is just to much that would be nice to have but would be a bother to complete and keep up.

 #40 
Old 2000-12-27, 04:02
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

www.octopus.com I think..

allows you to do that
 #41 
Old 2000-12-27, 11:17
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Untill such time as there is a phreaking forum bad Ideas is probably the best place for phreaking related topics.
 #42 
Old 2000-12-27, 17:19
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

totse is cool.
never found a cooler BBS actualy.
Which makes this the best BBS on the net, in my opinion. and im sure im not the only one feeling this way...

SO WHY THE HELL ARE THEIR SOO FEW PEOPLE?
 #43 
Old 2000-12-27, 19:43
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

They're afraid of, or uninterested in, the idea of anarchy- which is what this site is supposedly all about. No one can see how much more there is here without bothering to take a look. I bet that's why most people who've heard of TOTSE don't check it out, or give it a simple passing look without checking it out in-depth.
 #44 
Old 2000-12-28, 01:28
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Everybody is calling this a supposed anarchy site. I've yet to find one text on anarchy. Can someone point me in the correct direction.
 #45 
Old 2000-12-28, 04:30
NRA SHOOTER NRA SHOOTER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I think we should get some programers together and make a program like napster with a post board, chat, im, news, weather, etc. I would be willing to attempt a program like this if i could get some help.
 #46 
Old 2000-12-28, 05:46
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

quote:
Originally posted by Bongman:
Everybody is calling this a supposed anarchy site. I've yet to find one text on anarchy. Can someone point me in the correct direction.


That's exactly my point. I came here from a link someone posted on another message board, described as an anarchy site. sambo ragged on greenspam one time because he didn't get in the spirit of this anarchist site. I've seen a few other posts stating that this is an anarchist site or deals with anarchy to some extent. The first paragraph on the first page says:

"A lot of people have some weird idea that this web site is a Bad Place, a place for hackers, software pirates, and anarchists. The reason that they think this is that there are informational text files on here about hacking, piracy, and anarchy."

But you're right. This place is full of information, much of which could be useful to anarchists, but is really just knowledge open for public viewing. Doesn't easily change the perception of the place, though..
 #47 
Old 2000-12-28, 20:12
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

quote:

I think we should get some programers together and make a program like napster with a post board, chat, im, news, weather, etc. I would be willing to attempt a program like this if i could get some help.



this sounds like an amazing idea, would need a hel of a lota work though. but i would help where i can
 #48 
Old 2000-12-29, 05:44
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

A freenet mirror might be another Idea.
 #49 
Old 2001-01-01, 16:18
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

quote:

I think we should get some programers together and make a program like napster with a post board, chat, im, news, weather, etc. I would be willing to attempt a program like this if i could get some help.



this sounds like an amazing idea, would need a hel of a lota work though. but i would help where i can



LOL

[This message has been edited by neur0t0xicity (edited 01-01-2001).]
 #50 
Old 2001-01-05, 16:41
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

phreaking is too big to put with bad ideas. u have a seperate forum for hacking, there should be another one for phreaking. or just make it a hacking/phreaking forum. i was also thinkin about lockpicking but that would probably work for bad ideas.
 #51 
Old 2001-01-06, 21:25
elbarto elbarto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Hmm there arent any anarchy text files on here anymore. I seem to remember a few from the "classic" ToTSE days. This was like over 10 yrs ago tho.

EB
 #52 
Old 2001-01-09, 09:40
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

The buttons should clash more.
 #53 
Old 2001-01-09, 20:19
HAL9000 HAL9000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

is k9girrl a dog?
 #54 
Old 2001-01-10, 03:32
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

You poor, naive newbie.
 #55 
Old 2001-01-10, 18:47
Excidium Excidium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I was looking for some acid recipes and noticed that there are several the identical or similar recipes. Maybe you could get people to tell you about the ones they find so that you can change/delete them a bit to make using this site easier.
 #56 
Old 2001-01-11, 10:25
Ancisace Ancisace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

speaking of newbies, how about an FAQ for newbies, which contains all the "How do I get Saltpeter?" "How Do I make drugs" and "HELP THIS YOUNG ANARCHIST BLOW SHIT UP!"
kind of topics...
 #57 
Old 2001-01-11, 16:52
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

sounds good because they do continuesly ask the same quistions and they wonder why nobody awnsers them.
 #58 
Old 2001-01-11, 16:56
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

totse is starting to get really lagged. everyday at this time im usually on here and now for the past 3 days its been slow. this place must be getting pretty popular


.:�(�`��W��д�)�:.

 #59 
Old 2001-01-12, 16:26
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

i dunno about laggy. i think you need a fast computer. totse is really slow sometimes on my old pentium 166. but on my laptop it works fine.

and i think some files should be changed, havent checked for a long while, but are the file which tell you how to make meth out of vicks still up? if so, enigma, you should delete those as they are false information.
 #60 
Old 2001-01-15, 03:41
neopagan neopagan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I applied for a new an alter ego(one that was a deer to me in the mid 70's) and now I can't get to it because I gave .com instead of .net for my e-mail address. Is there a way to get around this obstacle?

------------------
<-Evol<Chum<-
 #61 
Old 2001-01-23, 14:22
dOrb dOrb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
A telnetable board? Maybe even the old &TOTSE if you still have that on file. I'd be willing to do some of the work too.


I couldn't agre more! A number of "old time" boards have been running over IP. You can telnet to them, use BlueWave to get your mail (or any point software you wish), just by using a z-modem literate telnet client.

Of course, it might not be "commercially feasible" (ie, it would cost money), but aren't there any sympathetic ISPs left?

d-Orb
 #62 
Old 2001-01-28, 05:55
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

What about a forum on philosophy and theory?
 #63 
Old 2001-01-29, 17:31
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

and maybe one for stuff like skateboarding, snowboarding, freestyle BMX, stuff like that
 #64 
Old 2001-01-30, 02:18
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Philosophy- try My God Can Beat The Shit Out Of Your God.. I realize it's focused on religiion, but philosophy and religion are often intertwined anyway.

Skating, BMX, etc.- Armchair Quarterbacks. That's the sports forum.
 #65 
Old 2001-01-31, 10:33
Ancisace Ancisace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I think you should allow users to edit and delete their own messages. It sucks that I have to make another post if I realise I made a mistake...
 #66 
Old 2001-01-31, 17:36
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

actually, u already can................../\
click the button that arrow is pointing to on the message u want to edit

now notice at the bottom wut it says on mah message



[This message has been edited by Dewtard (edited 01-31-2001).]
 #67 
Old 2001-01-31, 17:41
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

wut i dont like is that you can only have one space at a time, that gets kinda annoying when your tryin to draw diagrams and stuff. another thing is when i post a message, it automatically takes meh bak to the first page in that topic, rather then where i was.
 #68 
Old 2001-01-31, 17:45
Ancisace Ancisace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Strange. It didn't let me when I tried to edit one of my other messages...
 #69 
Old 2001-02-03, 21:48
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

suggestion: use a seperate frame for the links on the left for us unfortunate people with dial-up. that way after the main page loads, all pages after that will only take half the time, rather than loading each link every page
 #70 
Old 2001-02-08, 09:09
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

ask more questions on this news thing
make more preferences
make a chat thingy(please no java or flash) like pop-ups
that chat would be so cool with like rooms and you could get money by advertising in those spaces aol doeson the buddy list and stuff or something. but aol has a site too. like you should screen people before you give them the chat forum. only let them use bulletin boards for 6 months or something. then youd have the privacy of chat and the publicity of the site all into one a lot of shit people wanna share. but a few things people dont wanna hear( prolly like me, so ive been told)
and i ms like a twisted version of aim
like a free chat network for all us weirdos to hook up or at least ask for our aim screen name in our profile
oh yea make our profiles more detailed
last thing, you should make like a body art, tattoos, piercings, scarifications, whatever community topic bullitin board thing. i think people would dig that. i only got a few piercings but still i think in general people with think that was cool. ok thanks for your time. i hope you higher ups read this and think im not worthy

[This message has been edited by slpwlkr333 (edited 02-08-2001).]
 #71 
Old 2001-02-08, 09:20
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

damn it. i submitted a huge hashoil from weed, pipes, headpieces, or hookah resin etc......... that was fuckin long as shit and i wrote it so even the most stony individual could like understand how to make use outta the shit clouding up his or her piece or just to make some hash oil and it still hasnt been posted. i submitted it like 3 or 4 days ago and i havent seen it the psychadelics section or the marajuana section and it says i was supposed to get an emailed reply when it was posted. damn. i actually put effort into something and it gets lost. hmpf!

------------------
Bombing hometowns i can
Watch it free from harm
United Arab Emirates
Still keep the gas in my car
 #72 
Old 2001-02-08, 09:24
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

quote:
Originally posted by elbarto:
Hmm there arent any anarchy text files on here anymore. I seem to remember a few from the "classic" ToTSE days. This was like over 10 yrs ago tho.

EB



didnt the net hit big in 94? that was 7 years ago


------------------
Bombing hometowns i can
Watch it free from harm
United Arab Emirates
Still keep the gas in my car
 #73 
Old 2001-02-11, 20:01
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

is there a way i can change my profile? if so, how? if not, theres a suggestion.

 #74 
Old 2001-02-12, 03:26
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

you know the login thing at the top right?
 #75 
Old 2001-02-12, 07:01
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Sleep guy, you are a supreme dumbass.

And I can say that with sound mind as I am, as well, a pre-web TOTIE.
 #76 
Old 2001-02-12, 19:13
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Neopagan, yes, you'll have to tell enigma what username it was, and he can go change your email address for you, or change your password and let you have the address yourself..

Dewtard, follow the link at the left side of the text area when you post (tells you about UBB code).. you can use the code tag, which gets around that problem with only one space at a time.

And enigma could add the anchor hack to fix which page you end up on after you post.

There are a few more useful (or cooler hacks) enigma could add too, if he was so inclined)..
Including.. custom ranks, memberlist, private messaging, who's online, stuff like that, none really necessary, but who's online and messaging are very useful...
 #77 
Old 2001-02-12, 20:12
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Yes, who's online and messaging would be very usefull. Thats kinda what #totse is for but I'm in there all day and rarely see anyone.

I'm also still waiting to see if there will ever be a @totse.com email.. that would be really awesome.



------------------
.:�(�`��W��д�)�:.
 #78 
Old 2001-02-14, 01:07
2sense 2sense is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

The "views" hack is pretty cool.
In the topics list it shows the number of times a thread has been opened right next to the number of replies. I find it just as valuable for evaluating how a thread is progressing.

-----
 #79 
Old 2001-02-19, 20:32
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

quote:
Originally posted by elbarto:
Hmm there arent any anarchy text files on here anymore. I seem to remember a few from the "classic" ToTSE days. This was like over 10 yrs ago tho.



All of the files that I've collected, from 1989 forward, are either on-line or will soon be on-line.

Check the "Bad Ideas" link for the files you're looking for.

 #80 
Old 2001-02-19, 20:37
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Yes, there are a number of hacks I could add to UBB. However, there are also some basic limitations of UBB that I do not like, and I'm not sure I want to put a whole lot of effort into hacking UBB code when these basic limitations exist.

In other words, it may be less effort to write something from scratch that has all of the features I want rather than to hack UBB to pieces.
 #81 
Old 2001-02-22, 22:29
Ranger Ranger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

you know its hard for people to find this
site, in the search engines, this is
the best site on the web more people need
to know about it.

------------------
snow007
 #82 
Old 2001-02-22, 22:34
Ranger Ranger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

infoshop.org
this is a site that has news and history
and heaps of other things on Anarchy
 #83 
Old 2001-02-23, 05:10
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Yeah I know enigma.. I know the limitations too, and I'm probably moving away from ubb very soon myself, to something php/mysql based probably..

Although UBB v6 looks pretty good.

Ahh well.. no big deal, was just a suggestion, since you're using the ubb right now..
 #84 
Old 2001-02-23, 23:36
Mortose Mortose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Hello there i was wondering enigma if you got my e-mail or not about being a moderator i really am up to it for the backyard ballicts forum thanks

M
 #85 
Old 2001-02-24, 19:38
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

One thing i would like to see would be the Mods to have the power to edit, move, delete and sort files. Especially KaBoom as some of the files there are quite unsafe and some of the procedure is carried out might kill the constructer. I think the Real will agree with that. There is one thing worse than knowledge - bad knowledge.
 #86 
Old 2001-02-24, 20:04
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I have a better idea, I would like it if the files had a description, as the titles don't tell you much some of the time. I would also like to see the mods being able to rate the files, so instead of deleting a dangerous file you could leave it there as an example with a comment with the link to it saying it is dangerous, I would also like to see the dates of the file on the list of files so we know how old/relevant it is.
 #87 
Old 2001-02-25, 04:45
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

o i c

enigma comes in here not Spurious Generalities.

enigma do you have logs of posts made back in 97-98. i want you to pull up all the Digital Avatar posts.

 #88 
Old 2001-02-25, 05:32
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Why would you want to do that?
 #89 
Old 2001-02-25, 09:51
tabris tabris is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I know that it was mentioned earlier, and kind of shot down, but I would like to put another two bits in for a telnet BBS, especially a port of the old &TOTSE!
 #90 
Old 2001-02-25, 19:07
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

So he can prove that at one time people liked him.
 #91 
Old 2001-02-25, 20:39
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

as well as to prove how much you guys act like Digital Avatar and the other clown.
 #92 
Old 2001-02-26, 03:34
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

DA was nice if you weren't a pussy and could take some well deserved shit.

Oh, and telnet &TOTSE would kick so much dammed pink ass. Please reconsider enigma? I love you.
 #93 
Old 2001-02-26, 04:42
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

i second that.
 #94 
Old 2001-02-26, 08:49
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

does enigma still have his phone lines?
 #95 
Old 2001-02-26, 09:53
noart noart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

A military forum
There are lots of marines, soldiers, and military interrested out there who would like to post or read about military methods of approach. Many combat or survival methods are important and interresting to the urban warrior or the camping freak

------------------
Blast Off

NoArt
 #96 
Old 2001-02-26, 15:26
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I feel bad about asking for stuff, since enigma has made this board and is getting all sorts of crazy demands from us ingrateful pricks, but if you get the time I was wondering if you'd consider linking publicly available published works (ie. the communist manifesto, the bible, the koran, the book that salman rushdie wrote and whatnot)

I could help you look for etext versions if you want.
 #97 
Old 2001-02-26, 18:18
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

There are many things coming up for &TOTSE, and right away will be an editor for the files. Enigma has the editor up and working, just taking care of a few bugs before he lets moderators(or whoever) edit files.

It's been a project in the works for a while now, and it should be up and working this week.

I dont know about the telnet thing, although I personally would like to see it, I dont know if it is fiancially viable.

J.C. Stanton

 #98 
Old 2001-02-27, 01:25
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Despite my geekiness, I know very little about telnet. Why would setting up a telnetable BBS be a good thing?
 #99 
Old 2001-02-27, 04:18
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

'Cause it'd be like a dial up.

No mouse.
 #100 
Old 2001-02-27, 05:05
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

What Z said.. No Mouse, you're in and out. Faster scrolling. type want you want. dont have to wait till every for an html page to load.

But it maybe that enigma wants us to view the ads.

 #101 
Old 2001-02-27, 09:27
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

 #102 
Old 2001-02-27, 09:30
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

 #103 
Old 2001-02-27, 15:49
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

a bit more of your "cut and paste" bullshit?
 #104 
Old 2001-02-27, 16:31
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Is it your goal to make everyone hate you greenspam??
 #105 
Old 2001-02-27, 17:50
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

This is my idea...



You can't read under TOTSE but it would say "Temple of the Screaming Electron" and possibly some logo on the sleave.

Nothing is complete until there is a t-shirt for it. I know I would buy it

Another idea would be like a bumper sticker or something.



------------------
.:�(�`��W��д�)�:.
 #106 
Old 2001-02-27, 18:48
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions




Damn you're stupid sick bitch.

Let me introduce you to 3D Studio Max. Its a profession Special FX software.

but then again i already realized you have no artistic skills. and yes i sketch too.
 #107 
Old 2001-02-27, 18:50
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Dewtard.. nice idea. Maybe enigma could make money selling totse shirts instead of advertisment space. just kidding enigma.
 #108 
Old 2001-02-27, 20:17
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Greenspam, I didn't show that as a way for enigma to make money, unless thats what he wants to do. I highly doubt he would have time to even considerate selling t-shirts. Anyone with acess to the right equipment and enough respect for &totse could make these.
That is if enigma aproves.



------------------
.:�(�`��W��д�)�:.
 #109 
Old 2001-02-27, 22:07
Sun Wu Kong Sun Wu Kong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

How about a forum on Magick- not sleight of hand but rather "high magick".
 #110 
Old 2001-02-27, 22:12
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

yah. i dont recommend Kodak print/iron on kits. They dont last through one wash.

i dont know why Enigma wouldnt aprove. its free advertisment for him to have you walking around advertising his BBS. although you might want it to say www.totse.com instead.

 #111 
Old 2001-02-28, 00:43
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Greenspam, those are very cool. Why dont you post them in the regular echo so everyone can see them?

The editor for the file areas is up and running, although access will have to be limited for a while to myself and enigma. As soon as it can be opened for moderators, I will notify everyone.

The telnet thing would be a good thing, is there anyone on TOTSE who wants to set it up and run it?

J.C. Stanton

 #112 
Old 2001-02-28, 03:17
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Yep, the editor works. Needs more features, but it works. Mostly it needs security features. I can think of half a dozen exploits someone could use to fuck up the site. I need to close those holes before I start handing out access.

Does ANYONE understand what "telnetable BBS" means in terms of ADMIN time? Anyone here wants to set up a telnetable BBS, I won't let you slap a "totse" logo on it, but I'd be happy to run ads for you. I'll send all of the users you can handle. That is, if you have the 20 hours a week it'll take to config the system, manage a user base, and administrate a system that's vulnerable to every single new hack that comes along.

I have no idea what software you'd use. The package I used to use, Remote Access, was based on DOS, so you had to have a separate computer for every node. In theory you could run Linux and multiple copies of DOSEMU and make it work -- in theory.

Or you could run WAFFLE.

I think a stripped-down HTML version of the BBS might be a better answer, no graphics, less complex table structure, just for hard-core messagers.
 #113 
Old 2001-02-28, 06:53
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Well, you certainly called my bluff, enigma.
 #114 
Old 2001-02-28, 07:44
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

quote:
Originally posted by greenspam:

Let me introduce you to 3D Studio Max. Its a profession Special FX software.



Are we supposed to be impressed that you're artistic enough that you figured out how to type "USS TOTSE" on the sample images that come with the software?
 #115 
Old 2001-02-28, 09:29
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

quote:
Originally posted by enigma:
I think a stripped-down HTML version of the BBS might be a better answer, no graphics, less complex table structure, just for hard-core messagers.



Enigma, Wonderful idea.
 #116 
Old 2001-02-28, 10:02
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Enigma.. that is no sample.

Mapping UV Cordinants isnt as easy as typing your name on it. I molded that from 3D Stuio Bible. its one of the star wars cruisers.

im surprized you would say that. no wait.. no im not.
 #117 
Old 2001-02-28, 10:38
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Suprised about your popularity here? No way.
 #118 
Old 2001-02-28, 18:41
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Doesnt matter if im popular here. Im popular in the real world.

I'm still trying to figure out if he means a "Sample" Texture map.. or if he is actually accusing me of using a sample mesh model. 3D Studio max full version came with a animal mesh model. This model is easy to mold using Box Molding form.

yes i did obviously type a name onto one of the texture maps.. but not one that came with 3ds. I downloaded it off of a website which had starwars texture files.. but the model itself is my own creation. it didnt matter if i put totse on it it is still mine. And since enigma seems to know about 3DS Max, he would know that when you have a multi polygon mesh that when you apply a texture to it the name would be all over the place not just in one spot like i had it. Thats why you have to spend time figuring out the UV Cordinants or try and reset the axis to a whole. and when you collasp the meshs together, it really fucks up the mapping. So its not as simple as "TYPING A NAME TO THE MODEL"
 #119 
Old 2001-02-28, 20:11
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

quote:
Originally posted by greenspam:
Doesnt matter if im popular here. Im popular in the real world.


that's the joke of day. Definitely a keeper..."Im popular in the real world." ha ha ha ha ha ha, I bet you are very popular when it comes to you being laughed at...

 #120 
Old 2001-02-28, 20:18
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

on the other news, greenspam has joined paranoid schizophrenics camp:

quote:
orginally posted by greenspam: I NOW KNOW THIS PLACE IS MONITORED.. LOKILS COMMENT CAME JUST AS I LOADED THAT POST.. LOKIL IS GOT TO BE A TROLL OF ENIGMA AND ENIGMA MONITORS THIS IN REAL TIME>> THIS IS THE MOST PATHETIC FUCKING EXCUSE FOR A BBS SITE I EVER SEEN> YOU REALLY NEED FRIENDS ENIGMA!!


 #121 
Old 2001-02-28, 20:21
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Now one of your members is stocking me Enigma. I would like to now paste an entire messanger chat that i had with "dewtard".

When i rebooted my computer i got a pop up window saying "Dewtard" has added you to his/her list. the funny thing is this. The hotmail account that is used as my email account on here is not linked to my Messanger hotmail account. so there is no way "Dewtard" could have known this unless he is some form of hacker. it also made a suggestion to the fact that "You have no idea who you are fucking with" which brings to my attention that some of you are in fact stocking me. I would now like to paste a copy of what was said

********************************************
dick cheney says:
Weeee Now we are messanger friends
dick cheney says:
Geez man you guys are pathetic
dick cheney says:
come on dewtard i would consider this a form of Stocking
dick cheney says:
You went out of your way to find me on messanger
dick cheney says:
Earth to Dewtard
Dewtard says:
ey
dick cheney says:
ey
dick cheney says:
et
dick cheney says:
Whyw ould you add me to your messanger list
Dewtard says:
i went out of my way to find you huh?
dick cheney says:
Yah
Dewtard says:
i have no clue who you are
dick cheney says:
i would say so.. since even though hotmail is a part of MSN messanger you cant just find someone that easy.. you must be doing some shit
dick cheney says:
dude.. i log onto my computer and it says you added me to your list.. you are a fucking retard if you dont think i know what you are doing
dick cheney says:
I will now be contacting the police and telling them you are harrassing me and trying to stock me
Dewtard says:
dude, you dont have any idea what the fuck your dealing with, now go back to playing with your GI joes
dick cheney says:
Exactly
dick cheney says:
Logged
Dewtard says:
oooooo, *shivers*
dick cheney says:
Im having a police officer come over right now
Dewtard says:
ill be waiting
Dewtard says:
with a bear in one hand and a box of condoms in the other
dick cheney says:
And how are you going to explain to the police that you found out my Messanger account name since i never gave it to you?
dick cheney says:
and since this isnt even the same hotmail account i use on TOTSE?
dick cheney says:
its obvious you have been digging and thats a form of stocking.
Dewtard says:
ohhhh, totse huh
dick cheney says:
Dewtard says:
dude, you dont have any idea what the fuck your dealing with, now go back to playing with your GI joes"
Dewtard says:
you must be greenspam
dick cheney says:
Sure play dumb
dick cheney says:
how else would you add me to your list
dick cheney says:
Well dewtard i will be using this against you
dick cheney says:
that is clearly a threat
dick cheney says:
goodbye
dick cheney says:
i will be killing this hotmail account.. but i will keep it up for the police to make a report then i will delete this account
Dewtard says:
you do that
dick cheney says:
Have a nice day.. Dont contact me again.
dick cheney says:
Oh i will.
dick cheney says:
its clearly a threat.
dick cheney says:
I no longer give you permission to text chat with me from this point on. Doing so is a clear violation of this agreement and you will in fact be charged with harrassment
Dewtard says:
dude, just leave already then
dick cheney says:
you leave this is my account..s top talking to me
Dewtard says:
shutu p
Dewtard says:
go away
Dewtard says:
im busy

********************************************

Now if he didnt know who i was, Why would he have added me to his account? i took a desktop copy of the message and im sure MSN Has it logged as well that he infact initiated the contact. What really helps my case is that fact he tried to deny knowing who i was. When in fact he clearly made a threat to me before saying he knew who i was and also tried to play it off like he had no idea what i was talking about.

 #122 
Old 2001-02-28, 20:29
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Enigma. I hope this isnt a game you are involved in. If you guys really want to meet me an and talk like real men im willing to do so. This isnt a threat, But if you really are trying to stock me just ask me to come meet you someplace. No need to play this game. But i have in fact made one police report already. i was going to post the report number but i want to keep it to myself since it has my name and address clearly on the report. and since that is public information i dont want just any freak on this site knowing my information. but im sure Enigma has probubly dug enough to find out. Enigma im not saying youy are involved. im just thinking you may have a little part to do with this game. But i am having this logged just for the record. Have a nice day
 #123 
Old 2001-02-28, 20:34
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I'm telling you, greenspam is schizophrenic.
 #124 
Old 2001-02-28, 20:40
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

*Stands aside as if to prepare for the lightning bolt that Enigma should strike Greenspam with*

You are messing with the powers that be, Greenspam. Tsk, Tsk.

 #125 
Old 2001-02-28, 21:02
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

And how is that? Im not messing with Enigma. Im not calling the cops on him. if you gusy are trolls of him then whats his worry. As a matter of fact i didnt call the cops.. its documented anyways. Im just saying if someone shows up at my house thinking im not aware of this whole stocking thing. you are very wrong. I know for a fact that someone hired a Private Investigator to check up on me. there is a new law in the state of california that says we have to be contacted. I thought it might have been that Sambo guy but now im having 2nd thoughts.

 #126 
Old 2001-02-28, 21:07
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

And how am i a skitzo. look at the log. It clearly shows he denied knowing who i was. Why would he add me to his list. im guessing he didnt know about the popup window that is displayed when someone adds you to their list. So he clearly got busted. And if i am being paranoid and enigma has nothing to do with you guys Im sorry. But i have often thought it was strange in the past that enigma would pop into chat with me at exact times that Digital Avatar and i just had a conversation.. but no one else. it doesnt have to do with the faqct that he was monitoring it. because he used to claim that he was always gon or busy doing something. but the moment digital and i would have chats and digital left, here came enigma popping into chat with me. Good timing im guessing. but there are way to many simularities.
 #127 
Old 2001-02-28, 21:12
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

i think you're one big "simularity" yourself...
 #128 
Old 2001-02-28, 21:19
and_totse and_totse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

please stop the pain, Enigma, please stop the pain
 #129 
Old 2001-02-28, 22:01
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

<sarcasim> Yeah greenspam, I was so worried about the cops coming to my door I didn't know what to do. </sarcasim>

I only added you so i can possible talk to you and have a friendly conversation. I didnt check your info when you started talking to me cause i thought you were just some demented fan of mine stalking me. Dude, you need help, seriously.

Your MSN email is in fact in your totse profile. I didn't hack anything. Why dont you check things before you go accusing people of things.

Next time you want to complain too enigma that the other children arent playing nice, why dont you email him, rather then wasting space on a forum thats was made specifically for IDEAS.

Sorry for all of this enigma.

[This message has been edited by Dewtard (edited 02-28-2001).]
 #130 
Old 2001-02-28, 22:17
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

...yeah enigma... stop the torture... now they're filling up this forum with their sensless insulting... at least make them take it some where else... I have an idea.. make a who new forum just for them... no one has to go there (but them) and no one has to listen or waste their time with this shit any more........

------------------
I have become death,
shatterer of worlds.

[This message has been edited by cntrdcton0fate (edited 02-28-2001).]
 #131 
Old 2001-02-28, 22:36
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Dewtard and I hail from MI, why the hell would we even BOTHER fucking with you any place but here?
 #132 
Old 2001-02-28, 22:55
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

sure you did dewturd. Why would you say "You dont know who you are fucking with" and acting like you didnt know it was me.

Nuff said. I think intead of Enigma telling me to leave which im sure he is about to do now and making him look hypicritical for having such a "free speech" BBS i think he should make a special forum just for this kind of abuse. But try and get sckbch to play nice and take it in there. I really think it wouldnt be anymore fun for sckbch. i think he likes trashing this place. Im only insulting on purpose when that asshole trashes me in any posts he makes.
 #133 
Old 2001-02-28, 23:02
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Whew doggie!!!!!
Look at the posts.


Enigma, please disregard drunken e-mail from earlier this morning. hehe
 #134 
Old 2001-02-28, 23:26
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Greenspam, enough already! Let it go!

This will be my last post in here for awhile cause i dont want to be like you and flood this forum.

I added you to my list. I wanted to say "hi" or something. The next day you messaged me and I didnt know who you were. I didnt check the info on you and the MSN messanger didnt show your name as the same person I added. I added your email, not your nickname, so i wasnt familier with it. I thougth you were just some friend trying to scare me as a joke. I said "you dont know what your dealing with" as a reply to that. That is the honest truth. Now quit dragging this on and on and just forget about EVERYTHING!. Im sure enigma has better things to do then listen to all of us argue about our own petty little problems.

Again im sorry for all of this enigma. Im sure you cant be happy with the way we are using your forum. My opinion is it would be best if you just deleted or moved all the nonsense posted here starting with the whole MSN thing.



[This message has been edited by Dewtard (edited 02-28-2001).]
 #135 
Old 2001-03-01, 01:42
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

That's what we need! A flaming forum, so that all of it has a special place. Not that greenspam would use it....
 #136 
Old 2001-03-01, 03:03
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I am almost sure Enigma made one when it was a dial up. if not TOTSE it was another BBS digital used to call and harrass me there. I promised to keep it in that forum and so did digital. But digital couldnt resist. after 1 week he started flaming me and a few other in the public forums. I really feel like sckbch couldnt commit to such a promise. But i will as long as he does. Create a flame forum and we can vent whatever we want in it. Im for that. but i will still ppst in the general forum as well.
 #137 
Old 2001-03-01, 03:46
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

NEW IDEA - Have greenspam taken outside and beaten around the head with a stick... oh wait, that's not new.
 #138 
Old 2001-03-01, 09:50
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Wow, thats TRIPPY of you. Badass.
 #139 
Old 2001-03-01, 10:55
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Welcome to Mc Greenspam, how may i help you?

Yah i will have an order of the cheesey goo stick and a side order of the smack down!

Coming right up sir!
 #140 
Old 2001-03-01, 13:35
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Okay, before this goes any further..

..it's STALKING, not STOCKING.

Thank you.

P.S. Who was it that said greenspam would end up like ~slowguy? Fucking genius.
 #141 
Old 2001-03-01, 13:52
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

That was me. I accept your praise with gratitude, O Spiffy.

Greenspam, you seriously need to chill out. I don't hate you. I don't hate you because I don't want to hate you, and hence every time I see one of your posts I try desperately to find something good about it. But I fail. I fail miserably, because you fill each and every one of your posts with bullshit. Not just small amounts of bullshit. Truckloads of yellow, cankerous bullshit. So if and when you decide to stop vomiting botulitious, festering matter out with the unwavering regularity of a burst sewerage pipe, perhaps we can be friends. But until then I feel I have to stop this pettiness between us by taking the first move and ignore you. If you have anything further to say, I'll listen, provided it isn't nonsensical garbage and off-topic comments about ants in your keyboard, or why the white christian male is superior, or whatever the fuck is drifting through your small, fickle mind while your fingers are typing.
 #142 
Old 2001-03-01, 14:53
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

trippy, you're a genius.
 #143 
Old 2001-03-02, 01:26
slit_yo_throat_bitch69 slit_yo_throat_bitch69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Hey I was thinking about a site dealing with weapons that are not explosive such as tips for crossbows, trebuchets, swords, homemade barbed-wire and stuff like that it would be cool and I know it is needed because this area is not really covered in the bad ideas,weapons and combat or the backyard ballistics forums.I could bethe modertor and we would have yet another forum to improve the lives of our members.

------------------
 #144 
Old 2001-03-02, 01:51
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

Its only not in the Weapons and Combat forum because no one posted about it yet. So, go post about it.
 #145 
Old 2001-03-02, 02:17
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I accept your praise with gratitude, O sckbch.
 #146 
Old 2001-03-07, 03:28
Chiz_Ace Chiz_Ace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

quote:
Originally posted by enigma:
Have a feature you want to see added to totse.com? Post your suggestions here.

I think &TOTSE should have email. That would be so awsome and ppl that email you will wonder what totse is and we can refer them to this great site

chase carter
 #147 
Old 2001-03-07, 06:46
Drude Drude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I thinkthat madchemist idea was good...
also the music forum sounded good...


*still Thinking of a Quote*
 #148 
Old 2001-03-07, 09:01
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

There is a music forum Drude. It's called "Rock and Roll".

Speaking of the "Rock and Roll" forum, I think you need another mod for that one Enigma. I haven't seen Booger post lately?
Though I could be wrong.

[This message has been edited by Templeton (edited 03-07-2001).]
 #149 
Old 2001-03-07, 13:48
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Feature Suggestions

I don't think I've ever seen Booger post, although I don't read all the forums.

I'll do it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics