About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > News of the Temple
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News of the Temple News about what's happening on this web site and BBS. Please keep posts on topic.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 1 of 2 recovered 
Old 2008-11-02, 00:00
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Half Baked deletion announcement

Recovered from a real screenshot of a 2008 staff announcement (shown site-wide 2008-11-02 to 2008-12-03), transcribed by hand. The screenshot shows the announcement's real display window, not each post's exact posting time - the times shown here are placeholders for ordering only.
Who gives you the right?

I run this site not Zok not acidmelt not the super moderators.

I made some changes while on the road last night if you don't like them then tough. Just because I wasn't able to reply to your whiny messages DOES NOT give you the right to reverse decisions I have taken. The fact I deleted the useless chickenshit threads you posted should have told you I was serious.

I choose who mods what forum, not you.

I expect my moderators and especially the admins to stop stupid rumors not start them. I'm going to renew your permissions and you are to get on with putting things back the way I left them or you can fuck off and I'll appoint some new moderators.

Half Baked will be deleted, I would have done it already but deleting a forum that size just takes too much server time.
 2 of 2 recovered 
Old 2008-11-02, 00:01
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Half Baked deletion announcement

Recovered from a real screenshot of a 2008 staff announcement (shown site-wide 2008-11-02 to 2008-12-03), transcribed by hand. The screenshot shows the announcement's real display window, not each post's exact posting time - the times shown here are placeholders for ordering only.
Yes We Know HB is GOne...

And that other strange things have been going on.

Most already know so please don't make a thread stating the bovious.

With HB gone please don't think you're going to come into SG and trash it up. We are not going to let that happen either. Remember, just because Zok and AM aren't listed as mods of any forums doesn't mean they still can't do all they could before.

For the time being I am going to have little patience for bullshit from bored HB'rs who want to fuck around SG. I am going to ban and ask questions later. I just finished clearing a new record 25 posts just now and this shit needs to stop.

Just because it may seem that the cat is gone, tha is no reason to shit in the sandbox...

Edit: I should also add that this IS a temp situation and that HB will be back. I just can't say when.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics