 |
|
the other day i was talking to my roomate 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
wow 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Just bought wet weed, says it was dropped in a puddle. 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
What Happened? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Bring back John from Cincinnati!!! O--< 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
House(niggers) 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Sexism 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I was mugged by 2 pieces of white shit and a BLACK APE 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
I hate Asians 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
This Internet scenario pisses me off. 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck flood control 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
why bother 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Petition: ban Kai 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
my mom is a stupid bitch 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I'm sick of TOTSE, where should I go now? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Leetspeak 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Metaphysicist~! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Final Fantasy 9 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
-To my shit 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
are your friends out to get you, the government, the world?? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Kate- sucks. If she died I'd laugh. 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
People who have other totse members added on MSN... 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Girls who post in threads that are obviously meant for guys. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I fucking hate Blizzard! 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
People who smoke while pumping gas. 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Look at my horribly bad user-name! Admin can I get a change? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Indian food blows. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Things That Suck 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
John Bunnel 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
God fucking damn it I can't log in to myspace 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |