 |
|
5char character limit is really annoying 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Think about it.. 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
You know what really grinds my gears? 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
nick at nite can suck my dick with its george lopez lips 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
damnit, niggers as neigbours. 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
music people listen to 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
MY MOM /depress 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Why do things never go how I want them to? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking soymilk! 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
Stop locking topics 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Sobriety makes me suicidal! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I hate stormshadowftb 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Totse fucking sucks now. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
How is this spam? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Metalocolypse sucks 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
It's official, I can't stand niggers. 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
What should i do.... 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Argonplasma2000 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
Ucas. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
seriously wtf 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I fucking hate the media, and I hate Dr. Phil 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I'm sick of the UK... 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
Oh shit I think I have human syndrome 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck people in fast food lines! 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
American pilots murder our soldiers... 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck you, Fast Food Chains 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Syracuse University blows 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Anti Christian and Atheist vs. Christian threads 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
All those things parents do... 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
bananas 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |