 |
|
Why do so many posters in BLTC hate on DXM so much? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
I don't know why the SG mods are so easy on the posters 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Green Planet is an eco-fascist police state 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
fucking crackheads ripped me off. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
AeroDynamic avoids the issue 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Faithless Hate Thread 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
help me totse 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Whether Democrat or Republican... 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Swallowing sandpaper 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
WE NEED TO GET THE FUCKEN SPICKS OUT OF AMERICA! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
TEH JEWS DID WTC 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Fucked up, corrupt school 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Lets ban Digital Saviour 
—
|
—
|
96 |
— |
 |
|
I have nothing to complain about! 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
OMFG I H8 MI PARENTZ 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
God I hate Martians! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
GOD I HATE AMERICANS! 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
sybil = SGMasta reincarnate 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Oh Sybil stop being a TOTAL National Socialist 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
which mod deleted the thread about how cool I am? 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Click HERE Zok!!!! 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I'm bitching and moaning 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
my mums a stupid bitch 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
MGB: THIS IS THE LAST STRAW 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking SG. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
FUCK YOU UNCYCLOPEDIA 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
gettin jumped 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Hey xip 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
attn: XiPPiLLi 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |