 |
|
I have stopped smoking.. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
This is the second time I pissed myself in my sleep 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
80's butt rock/ Hair metal faggots 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
SHITTY MOTHERFUCKING GOOKS 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
x-box's suck 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Black girls in my porn! 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Down with women's rights. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking Totse 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
why are people such idiotic assholes? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
I'm not Bitching and Moaning... 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
GODDAMNIT I LOVE SYBIL I WONDER WHY HE ISN'T ADMIN YET 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN Sybil 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
PROM 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Dragonball Z 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
what i always want to say to my abusive boyfriend 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: deadendgirl 
—
|
—
|
68 |
— |
 |
|
moderators 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
NATIVE AMERICANS+ABORIGINE=INFERIOR 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
Totse... I can't stay awake... finals are killing me! 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
U fucking little bastards 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
People piss me off 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
FIX. THE. FUCKING. QUOTE. SCRIPT. 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
The rise of true morals and democracy and the fall of enslavement. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I've been ripped off, 'burnt', whatever you want to call it, big time 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck Chuck Norris and his fans. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Mister-Sawed-Off 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Tips oN GrOwing Up 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
ManInBlack 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Bikerfox 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
quickmode 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |