 |
|
ATTN: butthrax 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
I'm 16 and I'm going bald 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
GODDAMN WOMAN TEACHERS! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I drop some scissors..... 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
fuck vinegar 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
cottonmouth 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I wish Philosophette would post less 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
You Talking to ME!!!? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I hurt my pinky 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
LittleFootonLSD Contributes Nothing to BLTC 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
fuck life 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Where did the interstitials go? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck you Littlefoot, you piece of shit! 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Crunk 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Life fucking sucks 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
SG broken! 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
You people and your trivial 'problems' disgust me 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Why does society hate cigs so much? 
—
|
—
|
52 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Erowid Experiences 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Trousersnake is a pussy 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
Gmail 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Buttthrax and your enemy and jeebus mic and friends have destroyed the politics forum 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
My fiance 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I WANT TO BE JACKED OFF 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
The US can suck my ass. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Lost freedom of speech on &T? 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
jacktech 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
I hate Kate- 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Religious freaks 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Boyfriend 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |