 |
|
Loud people. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
My urethra stings like a bitch. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
MySpace Shit 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Putting bumper stickers on my car makes it go faster. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
WTF! FTW? this is an outrage! 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
the blacks 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
so &T, I bidded on this item on ebay and I dont want it... 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
OFFICIAL: The fuck Meta thread 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I fucking hate the smell of niggers. 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Ricers are so fucking stupid 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
B&M is my new favorite forum 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking people on the bus 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
GODDAMMIT FUCK BEING TIRED 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I fucking hate emos 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
SAY NO TO V BULLETIN! 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
The word blog 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
*few seconds of silence* 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
FUCK! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
1337 hx0r 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Online auction stupidity 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
drunken sex 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I HAVE HAD IT WITH BEING ALIVE - GOOD BYE! 
—
|
—
|
52 |
— |
 |
|
Public Transporation 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
jewish Propaganda 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I'm weird 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
GHS Flame War, here 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Is legituser even a human being? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
jamal 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I hate those dumbasses who try to act hardcore by breathing heavily 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
damn it! girl drug dealers suck 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |