 |
|
Assess my situation 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
Vagina Smells 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
Oh The Irony Of It [Or: I Have A New Ex] 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
I will never get l-a-i-d 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
one thing i've learned... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Problem.... 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
what does it feel like to have a baby? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Am I fat? 
—
|
—
|
48 |
— |
 |
|
this hoes gotta go 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I just dumped for an ugly alcoholic.... 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Expert Relationship Advice Needed! 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Help, totse 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Problem 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Free Sex Sites... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
How do you get over fears? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
rejected - siempre 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Can guys get AIDS from girls? 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
So I'm in love with this girl (a bit long?) 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
My girlfriend found my mums underwear in my room. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Congratulations jackketch --- our new MOD ! 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
smoochies 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Pregnant? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Help! 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I'm gonna go crazy - Please assist! 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
My Dad Just Surprised the Fuck Out of Me... 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
She did a 180 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
my best friends to me: "we're going to be roommates: without you" 
—
|
—
|
77 |
— |
 |
|
Know how GOOD it feels to be over someone? 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
I wanna be held for a while... 
—
|
—
|
53 |
— |
 |
|
My friend needs serious help/the ol' 'keep a nigga baby' (long) 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |