 |
|
How do I turn on a girl? (Girls answer please) 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Same Sex Mutual masturbation 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Help/Advice... condoms... etc. 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
well, i got a boner from hell. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Pen0r Injury! 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |
 |
|
tr1p=sex 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I need to get laid this week 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Sarah Peachez (HOT) 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Wouldn't handjob porn... 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
degrading woman is the ultimate sexual fantasy 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
am i a bad person?!?!?! 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
ok ladies 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
To Do list. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Why cant guys wear skirts? 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Me and my Girl (long?) 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
I'm lonely (pointless) 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
ok, i am new to this. how do you make out? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
I just realized something: I'm not over her. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
STD tests?? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
chick update 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
crazy dreams 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
All boys/girls schools 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
How to hurt the hardest man or why are women sometimes evil cunts? 
—
|
—
|
137 |
— |
 |
|
Why do us nice guys finnish last? 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
anniversary sex is the best 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Anal? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
How do you shave your pubes without hurting yourself 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
What do lesbians consider getting laid 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
I need some body to love... 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Question mainly for chicks: I just got a PA. Sexy or not? 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |