 |
|
ATTENTION, SEX AND AFFECTION USERS! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Am I bisexual? 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
Need input regarding strategic issue 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Would you risk your life for sex? 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
so my girlfriend fucked another guy. 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
getting back on track... need preparations. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I'm in love for the first time in my life. 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Female member advice needed 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Condom problem. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Most obsessed/in love 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
"He has HERPES you know!" 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
sideache during sex 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
A girl 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Will most girls lie even if they did cheat? 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
My gift to you 
—
|
—
|
39 |
— |
 |
|
Totse, help me get laid. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I had sex with a beautiful chick after I fucked my little sister. 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
I had sex with a beautiful chick after I fucked my little sister. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
My Situation: A Tale of Mistrust, Banishment and Complex Love 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Flesh-light -- anyone tried one? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
RAAAR-RAR Age difference paranoia!! 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Sex or Love? 
—
|
—
|
53 |
— |
 |
|
twat loving slut tard 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
The Treachery of Those Damn [Gender] 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Over-Masturbation 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
how long sex supposed to last? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Going out my buddy's ex 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
S&A = Spurious? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I need a hug. 
—
|
—
|
51 |
— |
 |
|
new things to try in bed? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |