About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Sex and Affection Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 821 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
I'm having an issue!! Title only
—
—
28 —
 
Multiple Male Orgasm Title only
—
—
11 —
 
One of your worst masturbation experiences. Title only
—
—
116 —
 
my girlfriend wants me to knock her up.. Title only
—
—
16 —
 
I went to the doctor Title only
—
—
2 —
 
So I'm having a kid Title only
—
—
52 —
 
a friend of mine knocked up a girl... Title only
—
—
7 —
 
Sex in the sea? Title only
—
—
21 —
 
I HAD ANAL SEX Title only
—
—
31 —
 
Girl Problem(Long) Title only
—
—
18 —
 
So, 6 months am i going a tad OTT? Title only
—
—
9 —
 
Am I abnormal? Title only
—
—
16 —
 
hmmm... Title only
—
—
4 —
 
So I got the girl... Title only
—
—
11 —
 
P.Y.W.T (pt.2) Title only
—
—
6 —
 
Missing her Title only
—
—
14 —
 
i know this girl who took it from Title only
—
—
34 —
 
WTF? Title only
—
—
7 —
 
is this girl hot? Title only
—
—
56 —
 
I slept with this girl and now i feel weird Title only
—
—
8 —
 
That Shemale Has Lumps! Title only
—
—
6 —
 
An erotic story by me Title only
—
—
55 —
 
How many times a day do you masturbate? Title only
—
—
50 —
 
I think I'm going to be a dad Title only
—
—
14 —
 
The girl I'm with.... Title only
—
—
2 —
 
problems.. :/ Title only
—
—
16 —
 
I want her so bad..... Title only
—
—
6 —
 
Is this weird? Title only
—
—
12 —
 
Moral Question... Title only
—
—
5 —
 
Wake it when ur high Title only
—
—
4 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 91 Moderators : 4
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics