About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Sex and Affection Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 821 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
I was called ugly. Title only
—
—
42 —
 
I'll miss her so much... Title only
—
—
15 —
 
anyone ever seen a girl they'd be afraid of fucking because theyre so small? Title only
—
—
34 —
 
This is a question mostly for girls... Title only
—
—
13 —
 
Read into this situation for me Totse, and tell me what you think. Title only
—
—
20 —
 
Help! Spot on dick (do not laugh) Title only
—
—
20 —
 
Penis size hasn't increased since I was 12-13... Title only
—
—
9 —
 
Ex's best friend. Title only
—
—
7 —
 
Obligatory "I lost my virginity thread" Title only
—
—
16 —
 
Wtf is with this whole 'bi-sexual trend'? Title only
—
—
24 —
 
I think I have invented a new masturbation technique Title only
—
—
23 —
 
What's Going On? Title only
—
—
11 —
 
I always back out at the last second Title only
—
—
6 —
 
How much does a wedding usually cost? Title only
—
—
14 —
 
Dont know how to title this Title only
—
—
16 —
 
Be ugly... Title only
—
—
11 —
 
so its all fucked up Title only
—
—
3 —
 
I've come for advice. Title only
—
—
12 —
 
girls? I was sucking my girlfriend's tits and got a surprise Title only
—
—
52 —
 
do black guys? Title only
—
—
23 —
 
penis question Title only
—
—
7 —
 
Do couples think about each other when they masturbate? Title only
—
—
38 —
 
How many fat chicks have you boned? Title only
—
—
31 —
 
Okay, I'm an asshole. Title only
—
—
10 —
 
need advice Title only
—
—
16 —
 
The clingy partner Title only
—
—
23 —
 
brokeback madfast Title only
—
—
21 —
 
Retarded question, you know me! Title only
—
—
115 —
 
So, My mom's birthday is tomorrow... Title only
—
—
5 —
 
Sluttiness & Vaginal Looseness = Myth, right? Title only
—
—
10 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 91 Moderators : 4
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics