 |
|
Changing my name 
—
|
—
|
122 |
— |
 |
|
Is my friend a total bitch? 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
I want to fuck a born again christian girl in a church without a condom during mass 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Moral Dilemma 
—
|
—
|
52 |
— |
 |
|
Always the "F" buddy 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Did you know... 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Good place to buy a vibrator online? 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I GOT BACK AT THAT FUCKING BITCH 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
morning sickness 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
My best friends sister..... 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
Question on the pill. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
BloodyBloodyBloody. 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
lessons learned 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
the one I care for most... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
&TOTSE! I need your help 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Essencial Oils, Opnions, and general ideas. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
I have a confession 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
is it true... 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Chix with Dix 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
I can't get it up/keep it up, wtf 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
About foreskin 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
Im a /\/3\/\/8 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
I just broke up with my girlfriend 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
bunny =D 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
sex w/ 20 year old 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Sex with 16 year old boys. 
—
|
—
|
51 |
— |
 |
|
What to get a girl for her birthday? 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
What were you like sexually as a kid, and how did it affect you now? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Sweetest fucking breakup ever. 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
does tequila really work 
—
|
—
|
51 |
— |