 |
|
How Long does the Average girl? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Proud of Mum (Not a 'my kids' thread) 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
So I had a Spasm.... 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Where can me and my girlfriend have sex? 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
GF has sore throat after head & swallowing 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
The pain of losing one's virginity... again? 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
My bestfriend's girlfriend. 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
I have no where to turn... 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
The true method of finding a faithful girlfriend 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
halp, should i wait? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
How to tell if you're gay? 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
Jesus christ, I have one hell of a problem. 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
what is the most romantic thing you've done for your girlfriend? 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Talking About Problems 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: oc6 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
What would you do if you had a deformed baby? 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
Why do I cry only over the whores? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
So I want this girl 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I apologize jackketch. 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Why cant life be a sitcom? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
so wut do i do in this sitchowation 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Halloween Costume Thread..or..Is this Totse parent raising a future serial killer? 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
Love, Distance & College 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking Chav-kidiot! [rant] 
—
|
—
|
65 |
— |
 |
|
A Question of Morality 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Why is saying I'm sorry so hard for guys? 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
I don't know what to do 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
discuss sex techniques and tricks. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Love 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
A gay guy came onto me at school 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |