 |
|
Date Ideas 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
how can you tell 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
I have a thing for "sluts"... 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Need Advice (long?) 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Need help on my idea 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
OMG...WTF?! Working with my ex's bf. 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Dealing with break-ups 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
SERIOUS problem. Need advice before 11 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Man I need to have sex! 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
holy fuck..is she over him yet..? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
i am a scumbag 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |
 |
|
Strange pleasure spot on girlfriend 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Birthday Presents... 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Just some shit I'm going through (if anyone cares haha) 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Curious what other peoples opinons are. My friends cheating. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I think I might have herpes 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I have just found out that my father has had a stroke. 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Girl Problems. Need Advice. (Long) 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Girlfriend and the Bar 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I must be retarded 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
How do i seduce loosers? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck, did I up this dam? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Damn, did I fuck this up? 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
A little confused... 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Even great playboys were 17 year old virgins. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
What are you known for? 
—
|
—
|
69 |
— |
 |
|
2 serious questions.. 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking girls off of myspace 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
flu related to dick size? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Ugh, this is bullshit. (AKA Fingering My Virgin Girlfriend) 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |