 |
|
My 13 y/o sister just went clothes shopping and is modelling the clothes. [Pix] 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
The Infamous Mobb 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
So, anon has declared war on Scientolgy. 
—
|
—
|
159 |
— |
 |
|
SWIM wants to steal totse. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Remember that thread; "what the deal with affliction" 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
what is the best way to cheat on tests 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Totse has definately desenstised me... 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Totse, I am feeling better. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I found a weiner dog. 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
my school's new policy 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
So, chunt and HTS-Noob, who won? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
So it appears I am now a meme 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Does anyone else do this? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
The Troll Thread v. 1 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Games you and your dad used to play. 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Has Anyone Actually Ever Been to a Totse Meetup? 
—
|
—
|
59 |
— |
 |
|
So, I went to my friends house 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Feburary, Southern ontario meet up. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
oh lord no..NOOOOO!!! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
SpectraL 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Don't mess with asian gangsters like me. 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
So apparently I'm going to get my ass beat with a bat today 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
Knock ... 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
So, I successfully set up my couch bed 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't live in Cali. 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I've been training for 6 fucking weeks and i still haven't mastered leer 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Does your boner make a sound when goes erect? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
HAHA omg you guys are such white boys! 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
lululululululululululululululz!!!!! 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
what the FUCK is this??!!! 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |