 |
|
spam 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
So, I recorded a PEDO VS JUDGE JUDY SKYPE CALL 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
I have 2 hours and 30 minutes 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
Bored Shitless.......... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Textfiles 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
i have been up all night listening to the beatles 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
jesus-is-a homo 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
at what point did your social life start to go to shit? 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
Holly shit, I want one now 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
This is for ExtremeZ 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
&T I need your help! 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
So, I'm going to pull a Chris Hansen 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Fragginnoobs in columbine just showed me a pic of his girlfriend. Ew. 
—
|
—
|
55 |
— |
 |
|
Edmonton Meetup 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
You wake up 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Tonight, we dine on a FEAST!!! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
SG 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I've turned to Scientology. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
im a lil faded 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
What is your pube style? 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
question for the masses 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
My computer just fell 2 meters onto hard ground.. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
I have this..... 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Wow, haven't been in this situation in a while 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Post in this thread if you like me. 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Alright, theres a phone stuck in my ass 
—
|
—
|
66 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck you,Ottawa Totse meetup 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Shut up and deep freeze your dick 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Yay I'm finally.... 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
i got a cold sore, want to see it? 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |