 |
|
What have you quit for lent? 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
The banana is my sisters ass... 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Damn, our country is gonna.... 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Where the HELL did Tommy Lund go? 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |
 |
|
How many Totseans to screw in a lightbulb? 
—
|
—
|
55 |
— |
 |
|
how long do you think it will take them to find this one. 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
How do I buy stuff with paypal? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I fucking get the universe now. 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
WTF moments. 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
I keep hearing trains. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Bebo!? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
FUCK. Why do I keep breaking stuff?? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Good Ol' Valentines day.. :( 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: mario luigi peach 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
I made over 60 posts tonight, and this was without spam. CONGRATULATE ME. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I made a thread. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Charizard's pointers for dealing with loneliness 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
do you guys know me? 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck I'm bored 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
OK thats it. Its time for improv. comedy. its time to fuck shit up. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Lets go raid HB 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Are you a Thread Maker or a "poster"? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
My plans for life 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Haha im dominating SG. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
OFFICIAL list of people who post who people dont really recognise 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Hey gaiz wut is up? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
im going to fix HTS-Noob 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Hip hop is one dimensional nigger noise 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
If this thread reaches 20 pages 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
I require additional pylons 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |